Ratings for Dr. Steve Charkow

Very pleasant and fast doctor! Staff a little bit slow and usually many people in the clinic But I ready to wait for this Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Charkow on several occasions. He always greets you with a smile, he is friendly, very knowledgeable, helpful and genuinely cares about his patients nothing is to much of a problem when I ask for his help or opinion. I highly recommend him he's a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Just seen Dr. Charkow yesterday at the KW Ugent Care Clinic and was surprised to find such a great doctor at a walk in. It's too bad he doesn't run his own practice as I found him to be pleasant, respectful, caring, thorough, patient, a great listener and every thing you would want in a doctor. He has restored my faith that there still are caring doctors around who do want patients to feel better. Thank you Dr. Charkow.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Steve is the best doctor I ever dealt with. He always take the time to explain the case and why it happened. He is kind and know how to deal with kids. My little girls like him a lot. A special thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Charkow will treat you with respect and LISTEN to you. He usually works crazy long hours with no other help and yet pulls it off in a professional manner as if he's not tired. Pro through and through. Many doctors now seem either overworked or just don't give a ( insert cuss word ) and will not really listen . They seem to feel as Gods because they're educated in a tough field. I've met a few miserable doctors in my day and Dr. Charkow is the polar opposite. Rest assured if you happen to sit down in a room with him ; because he is exemplary.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Whenever I go the clinic, I cross my fingers in hope of seeing him. Takes the time to listen and ask questions to probe further and ensure understanding. Wish this guy was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He's the best doctor I have ever seen in 11yrs of living in Kitchener. Wish he was my family doctor. He's smart, professional and a doctor who would trust and not doubt on his diagnoses. I always ask for him if he's at the clinic. A great doctor, a great listener,intelligent, and he knows what he's doing. Respect.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was impressed with Dr. Charkow as within minutes of seeing him I was off for x-rays; he reviewed the results with me as soon as I left the radiology lab and had me on the right medication within half an hour, Very professional, prompt, and thorough treatment...much better than my current GP.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Great doctor, knew exactly how to treat my cough after months of suffering with it. Very professional and intelligent.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

A very professional Doctor. my daughter always get better for the next day! the best GP that I know. He explain everything and treats my family with respect, and he always makes me feel comfortable when I explain the situation (no all Dr.'s are like tha​t)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015