Ratings for Dr. Anthony John French

It was a horrible experience. He referred to anatomy by using swear/explicit terms - it was so degrading - it was the end of the day and maybe he was having a bad day? I got out of there as soon as possible and won't return.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Doctor French is a mean spirited person who started shouting at me within thirty seconds of meeting me for the first time. I brought him a report and asked for a second opinion on my MRI and he took a strip out of me for not seeing my family doctor on this matter. He is downright rude. When I mentioned my family doctor was unavailable, he read the report and told me that my case was too complicated and he is not interested in working with another complicated spinal problem. I was shocked by his his dismissive nature. I hope he retires soon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I found Dr. French is very caring. He spent the time to listen to my symptoms and did not rush me at all. My kids really like him and I would recommend Dr French to all my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014