Ratings for Dr. Rick Ogilvie

Knows what he’s doing. Tore my Acl and Mcl. He operated. I was back in sports within a year of surgery. Tore my Achilles.. he treated it. Was back in sports within a year. If you’re looking to have a heart to heart with a doctor he’s not the one. If you want your knee/ Achilles back he’s your guy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Ogilvie is not helpful and not paying attention to anybody and anything, make me feel like I just was a number... I broke my forearm, very clean fracture ha ha ha, suppose to be easy to heal 4-6 weeks and back to normal life... Now I have my broken bone shifted by who knows who... and how... not healing... and now maybe I need a surgery for straitening bone with metal plates ... I will not recommend this doctor for anybody and specially for Kids!!! Disappointed from Hamilton

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Ogilvie seems neither to listen nor to care about his patients. It appears as if it is all about how many patients he can get through in a day to make the most money possible.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016