Dr. Michael Goldstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Goldstein

Dr Goldstein and his whole office are some of the most amazing people I’ve met and has the pleasure of receiving orthodontic help with!! I highly recommend Tru North!! They are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2020

The best experience ever at Tru North. Doctors and staff were amazing, knowledgeable, caring and so welcoming. We truly felt like family from Day 1. As we end our journey with Tru North, so very happy with my daughters beautiful smile, however, will definitely miss walking into this office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I had a great experience at Tru North Orthodontics. Dr. Goldstein is very knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are in great hands. I visited a few orthodontists before deciding on Tru North and I’m SO glad I did. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best place to get braces. They have the best staff and will always take care of you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

The doctors and staff are professional, knowledgeable and welcoming. Three of my family members all had an awesome experience and left with great looking teeth!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Goldstein and his team are amazing, very welcoming , professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

he is the best doctor he is really nice kind doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Great Experience at Tru North. Dr. Goldstein and his staff were absolutely amazing right from the consultation. Dr. Goldstein is a true professional and knowledgeable. The staff was also very friendly and very supportive during my treatment. I will definitely be recommending Tru North to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

We had a great experience! The service over the last few years from Dr. Goldstein and the various staff that provided looked after my son was always courteous and professional. I will definitely return with my other child!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Wonderful experience. The staff are very kind and take the time to explain to their patient, no matter how young or old, what the procedure for that specific appointment will be like. Thank you to TruNorth!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Amazing experience at TruNorth! Dr. Goldstein’s professionalism and knowledge inspired confidence and gave me peace of mind from day one. Super accommodating, made my smile look beautiful for my wedding day, which was in the middle of the treatment plan, by removing all the attachments and filing my teeth. The staff is very thorough and detailed, won’t settle for anything but perfect even if it requires more time or work from them. Overall, Dr. Goldstein and his team are very positive, kind and caring, always happy and genuinely instereated in best results possible for their patients! I would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Michael Goldstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, ON