Ratings for Dr. Steven Constantine

I don't recommend for any facial surgery. I had a rhinoplasty done and it came out the exact same. I have had consultations with other plastic surgeons who agree. He cut it open and sewed it shut. That was about it.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Constantine and his staff for my surgery in May. I can say without a doubt that I could not have chosen more wisely for my procedure. I have never experienced better care and a friendlier staff with any doctor that I have ever visited. Dr. Constantine makes me feel like I am valuable patient versus someone that is just bringing in revenue. You can truly tell that he cares for each of his patients and wants the best outcome for them as well. He answers every question in detail and makes sure that you are fully aware of what will happen during the procedure as well as recovery. I’m sure I am not alone when I say that before my surgery I felt very insecure about my body. I had nothing on top and didn’t feel very feminine at all. My husband didn’t think I needed a breast augmentation done, which I love him for, but I needed to feel better about myself after having my beautiful children. I loved that my chest was measured and Dr. Constantine was able to give me a range of what would be proportionate for my body. I am extremely happy with my outcome and my husband is too ;) We love how well my implants compliment my figure versus overwhelming me. Oh, I don’t want to forget the amazing Anesthesiologist, Frank. Going under anesthesia is a scary thing, but I couldn’t have been in better hands! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Constantine and your amazing staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Nothing makes a husband happier than the sound of his wife '' over the moon'' excited. I would like to thank everyone that had contact with my wife in your office. It means so much to me that she felt at ease and might I say ''loved '' while at your office. Dr. Constantine, a special thanks to you for your kindness and thoroughness. You really made her day. We will be a scheduling an appointment for her procedure very soon. Again, thank you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My visit to Dr. Constantine was probably one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I left our government funded public care in Canada to receive the best medical care I have ever received in my life. With an emphasis on practicality, Steven truly takes a relaxed approach to answering your questions. It all starts with your booking for a consultation. Him and his staff are very punctual and the waiting time is next to nil. Steven does not rush you out after meeting you for a few minutes. He is open and honest on what is reasonable and what is not. No upselling and no empty promises. His staff were just as knowledgeable and courteous, respecting your privacy and your needs. The day of the procedure was seamless and the attention and care provided was flawless. The care and comfort that he provided was nothing less than something you would find from a close family or friend. Practical approach, brilliant results and cost effective. Thank you so much for everything. Sarj from Vancouver, Canada

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I cannot even begin to tell you how pleased I have been with Dr. Constantine and his staff. They are all very welcoming and professional. He explained all the risks and benefits of my treatment options, and helped me to achieve the goal I set out for. You need a perfectionist in your plastic surgeon, and Dr. Constantine is perfection! Everything was explained in detail, and all my questions are always answered very respectfully and honestly. Dr. Constantine made both my husband and I feel very comfortable about everything. They went out of their way to make me feel special and appreciated. I am beyond happy with my results and most of all my experience. Hands down the best decision I could have made for myself! Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Steven Constantine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Steven Constantine of The Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery enjoys the challenges of his career as a cosmetic surgeon. "But," he says, "I'm most fulfilled by the interaction with the patients. Seeing their improved self-image following treatment is the greatest feeling in the world." Patients expect a high degree of professionalism and experience from their doctors, but that's not all they receive at The Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery. A welcoming and comfortable office experience is a matter of course. "I treat every patient like family - It's just how I choose to do things," says Dr. Constantine. Each complimentary consultation involves an open environment where patients can ask any and all questions and not feel rushed. In return, Dr. Constantine answers their questions in a straightforward, detailed and understandable manner. Taking the time to get to know each patient is also important to the process. "I want to know each patient as a whole, not only is it enjoyable, but it helps me determine if they're emotionally ready for an elective surgical procedure. I don't operate on every patient just because they come into my office. They have to be emotionally prepared to undergo this process," says Dr. Constantine. Dr. Steven Constantine received his undergraduate degree and graduated with honors from The Ohio State University. Following college, Dr. Constantine earned his medical degree from Ohio University. Upon completion of a general internship in St. Louis, Missouri where he was recognized as the "Intern of the Year", he completed his residency training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, Ohio as well as Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. After his intensive residency training, Dr. Constantine went on to complete an accredited cosmetic surgery fellowship program (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery) where he focused primarily on procedures of the breast and body. With his expertise in both cosmetic surgery of the breast and body as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Constantine then relocated to Orlando, Florida where he founded and developed a successful cosmetic surgery practice. In 2006, Dr. Constantine was recognized as one of Orlando's top physicians and featured as one of the Doctors of Distinction in the Orlando Magazine. Although Dr. Constantine enjoyed the success of his Florida practice, he recognized his unwavering desire to return to the west and initially accepted a partnership position at The Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery. After 8 years at IFCS, Dr. Constantine acquired the practice and is now the sole owner and Medical Director. Continuing in the tradition of high standards and quality patient care, Dr. Constantine offers a welcoming and comfortable office experience. Each complimentary consultation involves an open environment where patients can ask any and all questions and not feel rushed. In return, Dr. Constantine answers your questions in a straightforward, detailed and understandable manner. In addition, Dr. Constantine offers his cell phone number and 24-hour availability to all of his patients. Dr. Steven Constantine and The Institute of Facial & Cosmetic Surgery will provide you personalized care in the privacy of our exclusive, 6000 sq ft, state-licensed surgical facility which offers overnight stay capabilities and 24 hr nursing care.