Ratings for Dr. Nima Mirtorabi

I'm 50 and Dr. Mirtorabi is the best doctor I have ever had - listens to you, is thorough, follows up personally, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

World class doctor in terms of diagnosis, treatment, empathy and effort. Goes beyond what anyone could ever hope for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He's amazing!! My husband has been going to him for a few years. My daughter started going to him when she was born. I finally decided to switch over to him too. He is patient and takes the time to listen to all your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

i had pleasure to visit him for my shoulder injury. He is brilliant, friendly, very smart at what he is doing and understands his patient's problems. I recommend him to everyone with medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr Mirtorabi is excellent. He is great at explaining issues and how we are going to go about fixing them. I always leave his office feeling like I have been heard. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Most caring and empathetic Doctor I've ever met. I've never felt like a "number" while in his care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He's the best. Always willing to help and will get you help elsewhere if it's needed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Mirtorabi has been our doctor for 5 years and he is without doubt the best doctor we have ever experienced . My husband and I are both 75 years old and know that he always has time for us and always explains his recommendations . He deserves every accolade in these ratings.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I've tried a few Drs and not one of them come close to the intellect and professionalism of Dr. Mirtorabi. Doctors who takes time to actually listen to patients are a rare breed. Dr. Mirtorabi is by far the best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Mirtorabi, or Dr. Nima is patient, thoughtful, looks at you instead of the computer screen. Listens to your input and considers carefully before he suggests how to proceed. Will refer if necessary.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015