Ratings for Dr. Nima Mirtorabi

Compassionate, smart, respects women who take care of themselves, works to solve a problem versus medicating it. Very knowledgeable. Very happy he is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Mirtorabi is a good, knowledgeable doctor. I only gave a 4 on staff/helpfulness, as I found that he had better emphatic listening skills in the past.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I'm 50 and Dr. Mirtorabi is the best doctor I have ever had - listens to you, is thorough, follows up personally, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

World class doctor in terms of diagnosis, treatment, empathy and effort. Goes beyond what anyone could ever hope for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He's amazing!! My husband has been going to him for a few years. My daughter started going to him when she was born. I finally decided to switch over to him too. He is patient and takes the time to listen to all your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

i had pleasure to visit him for my shoulder injury. He is brilliant, friendly, very smart at what he is doing and understands his patient's problems. I recommend him to everyone with medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr Mirtorabi is excellent. He is great at explaining issues and how we are going to go about fixing them. I always leave his office feeling like I have been heard. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Most caring and empathetic Doctor I've ever met. I've never felt like a "number" while in his care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He's the best. Always willing to help and will get you help elsewhere if it's needed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Mirtorabi has been our doctor for 5 years and he is without doubt the best doctor we have ever experienced . My husband and I are both 75 years old and know that he always has time for us and always explains his recommendations . He deserves every accolade in these ratings.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016