Ratings for Dr. A Wiesenthal

Very arrogant and rude, made me fell very uncomfortable , I regret meeting him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Arrogant is an under statement , I wouldn't recommend dealing with Dr. Wiesenthal.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I hope you read these if you can get off your pedestal for a few minutes! Arrogant beyond belief.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable and has performed two surgeries on two of my children. Although yes, he lacks a warm bedside manner and does come across as unapproachable, he entertained our questions as was our right to ask them. I am very pleased with the surgeries performed and my kids are so much more healthy after the fact. This was attributed the many degrees and certificates that cover his wall, not his bedside manner and when it comes to the care of my kids, this is all I care about. I know my third child will require surgery in the next couple of years and he will be the one I ask for.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This doctor is condescending and insensitive. He totally lacks compassion. Very unprofessional to talk to patients with the door wide open leaving no privacy. I could hear him berating another patient in the room next to me. I wouldn't go back to him and would discourage anyone else to as well.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This has to be the worst Dr I have ever seen. I went in do to problems with my throat he basically walked in the room stuck a stick down my throat as I coughed and gagged and my eyes watering and I basically started having a panic attack and he says what's wrong with you in a pised off tone. He told me I had Gerd I have no idea how he could tell from 2 seconds of me gagging I got out of there as fast as I could. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

If you don't need to ask more than one question, feel like you are cared for in a caring or compassionate way and do not take up more than 5 minutes of this Doctors precious time I suppose you would think this is a good Doctor. I myself felt intimidated to ask the questions I wanted to ask, felt no warmth whatsoever and felt rushed in and out. I got the feeling this man was intelligent but his bedside manner left something to be desired. I will not return.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Doctor would spend no time with us and it was hard to ask questions or get any information. Our son had regular ear infections and all we were ever told was to come back in three months. Luckily we got another opinion and saw a doctor who cares. Would not recomend this doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

A very abrupt, no nonsense type of Doctor who was quick to say I should have surgery on my ear. I asked to wait another 6 months and he abruptly closed his binder and said "we're done".

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015