Ratings for Dr. Michael Green

I’m a 58 year old guy who has been up and down the scale my entire life. When I was younger I was pretty good at losing weight, but even better at quickly gaining it back. As I have gotten older the losing part has gotten harder and harder. 3 years ago I was at my heaviest ever. I was 280 lbs, suffering from all kinds of maladies. But the worst was my back. My back doctor told me the only treatment left for me was back surgery. It was a surgery that seemed pretty scary. It was then I made up my mind that I had to do something about my weight. I was referred by friends to Dr. Green. That was the best referral that I have ever received. Dr. Green performed gastric bypass on me December 20th, 2012. Here I am 2 years later and keeping the weight off with ease. I now weigh 150 pounds and my back pain is close to nonexistent. Many of the other problems like high blood pressure, etc are gone. I love my new life! Doctor Green is a very kind and caring doctor. He is not only a great surgeon, but an excellent all around doctor that will monitor and care for many aspects of your health. If you are really overweight and ready to permanently change your life then do yourself a favor and set up an appointment with Dr. Green.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014