Ratings for Dr. Rolf Langer

Dr Langer is an amazing Dentist. Professional but down to earth! Very gentle and thorough. His dental work is A+++ Clean office and very friendly and helpful staff. And yummy muffins :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have been a patient of doctor Rolf Langer for many many many many years, maybe even from his first few years of having that office. I have come to realize that he deserves a very good review because of all he has done for me over the years when it comes to the health of my mouth. So here it is: I am so grateful for such a fantastic dentist. When I'm in pain he fixes it, when I don't like how my teeth look he fixes it, when a tooth is sensitive he fixes it. I feel If i feel that something is still wrong, he listens, problem solves, and FIXES IT. What a miracle worker he is and I am so thankful. I want to applaud him for the many years of his hard work and determination. I can honestly say I do not know what I would do without him. Before him, I had too many frightful dental visits. Battlefield dental feels like a home to me. He took care of my bleeding gums and helped me learn how to heal them at home by brushing better and I will never forget his 3 dash dashes and when him and his hygienes show me the correct way to brush my teeth. It has helped me a lot and my gums would never be healthy like this if it wasn't for them. Also being hungry after a long appointment could be a problem, but not at battlefield dental because they have delishous muffins after the appointment. I want to say every penny has been worth spent there. It is more of an investment for my health of my mouth rather than just paying for dental work. Thank you Rolf you have treated myself and my family really well

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

From the moment I walk in the door to the moment I leave the office, I feel happy about the choice I made to switch over to this dentist office for myself and my family. Everything so positive which makes me feel extremely comfortable. Not a fan of dentists, but Dr langer is the exception. If anyone read this then switch over to this dentist from your current dentist and you will not regret it, I can guarantee that. Never leaving this dentist office ever

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Such an amazing office. Great friendly positive environment. I will recommend dr langers office to all my family and friends. Staff at the front office are very welcoming. Dr langer such a great dentist. The hygienists are all amazing and unique, had my teeth cleaned by all 3 of them, no complaints about any of them (and trust me I have had many bad experiences by hygienist at other offices including those who can be rough and those with no knowledge). His dental helpers who help with fillings are so funny I always get a good laugh. I will cry the day he retires. So please never retire!! You are all the best and I can't thank you enough for your services!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This has been the best dental experience I have ever had. I just had my initial appt, and from the minute I walked in I felt like the staff could not do enough for me. There was a mix up with my babysitter so I had to bring my 2 year old with me, and that wasn't a problem for the staff at all. The offered him a muffin for a snack, an iPad to watch a show on while he was waiting, and had a play house for him to play in. They even offered me a diaper when he needed his bum changed. My dental experience was just as wonderful. The hygienist was so friendly, and explained every step she was taking. Dr Langer came in to say a quick hello even before he examined me. The technology was start of the art, and Dr Langer even asked me if I needed to take the call when my cell phone rang. And as a final bonus, I was given a great 'new patient gift basket' when I left. I would recommend this dental office to anyone. Keep up the great work battlefield dental!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015