Ratings for Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

Have never been happier with a family doctor. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Excellent doctor-very knowledgeable, caring and professional. Great interpersonal skills. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr onyett is simply amazing. She is sweet knowledgable and caring. She never rush you and will address all your concerns.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have taken my elderly mother with multiple health issues to see Dr. Onyett-Jeffries multiple times over the last two years. I have always found her to be very knowledgeable and willing to spend the time with my mother so that she thoroughly understands my mother's health issues. She has given some very good advice over the last two years and has always been willing to go the extra mile. In addition to her extensive knowledge, she is always upbeat and able to quickly put her patients at ease. I work at a downtown hospital and interact with Physicians on a daily basis, I give Dr. Onyett-Jeffries an excellent rating all around.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I was pleased to have Katherine as my doctor prior to being sent to inappropriate referrals and dangerous assessments, where not only catastrophic errors were created, but also intentional harm done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

She is just amazing. she so caring and helpful, im glad to have her as my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best doctor, I have ever had! Caring, supportive & willing to go that little bit further, to ensure your health. Plus, having a sunny disposition, really helps & heals!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing Family doctor. She is very caring, and is attentive to YOUR needs. She always listens to requests kindly and is very reasonable in her responses. I'm truly blessed to have her as my Family Doctor :)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My original family doctor retired a couple of years ago and I went with the only Doctor I could find at the time, and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Onyett-Jeffries is fantastic. She cares!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She genuinely cares about your health. How are you not motivated to make those necessary changes to improve. She is a real cheerleader for you improving your health. She follows up and listens, responds and is so knowledgeable. I'm feel lucky that she is my doctor. She is amazing! The only negative thing I can say about her is her name is a mouthful to say 5 times quickly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014