Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries's Ratings

I have taken my elderly mother with multiple health issues to see Dr. Onyett-Jeffries multiple times over the last two years. I have always found her to be very knowledgeable and willing to spend the time with my mother so that she thoroughly understands my mother's health issues. She has given some very good advice over the last two years and has always been willing to go the extra mile. In addition to her extensive knowledge, she is always upbeat and able to quickly put her patients at ease.

I work at a downtown hospital and interact with Physicians on a daily basis, I give Dr. Onyett-Jeffries an excellent rating all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I was pleased to have Katherine as my doctor prior to being sent to inappropriate referrals and dangerous assessments, where not only catastrophic errors were created, but also intentional harm done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

She is just amazing. she so caring and helpful, im glad to have her as my family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best doctor, I have ever had! Caring, supportive & willing to go that little bit further, to ensure your health. Plus, having a sunny disposition, really helps & heals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing Family doctor. She is very caring, and is attentive to YOUR needs. She always listens to requests kindly and is very reasonable in her responses. I'm truly blessed to have her as my Family Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My original family doctor retired a couple of years ago and I went with the only Doctor I could find at the time, and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Onyett-Jeffries is fantastic. She cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She genuinely cares about your health. How are you not motivated to make those necessary changes to improve. She is a real cheerleader for you improving your health. She follows up and listens, responds and is so knowledgeable. I'm feel lucky that she is my doctor. She is amazing! The only negative thing I can say about her is her name is a mouthful to say 5 times quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

She is one of the best doctors I have met (I am an RN so have met many). She is my, my husband's and my daughter's doctor. She is great with all of us. She is knowledgeable, kind, caring, and absolutely fantastic with kids as well. She gave my daughter's vaccination and it was the first (and only) time she didn't cry! She fit me in right away when I had urgent concerns. A great doctor! Her staff are great, caring and knowledgable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Basically, everything everyone else said....she is FANTASTIC! Pleasant, caring, kind, good listener, and much, much more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Fantastic GP! Love her to death, she is thorough, well informed, warm and caring, always on time....just wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192042].votes_count ]]