Ratings for Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

I was able to be seen in short notice and stay away from random walk in clinics for some pretty important issues. The doctor was very nice and punctual. Thank you Dr Onyette-Jeffries!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I think it's important to warn people that if you chose to have her as your doctor, you will have to deal with a terrible system. You can't make an appt. in advance and if you need to, it is during the least desirable times of the day (least convenient for you). There are about 3+ receptionists sitting around the desk every time I've been there, and yet anytime I call to try to get an appointment, NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE!! When they do answer, they have an attitude, and like another person commented here, you have to tell the receptionist your personal medical issues to be able to see the doctor. Don't be fooled by the online portal, it is useless since it it monitored once a day and you will receive a response so late, that you could have had the issue resolved by the time you hear back. The doctor is fine, a little overly peppy if you ask me, but the whole practice is run in a way that is so frustrating, that the doctor doesn't really matter. Hire all new receptionists and operate a little more reasonably PLEASE.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Very happy to have her as my GP. Not happy with having to explain my medical issues with the secretary before getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Amazingly caring and knowledgeable. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor and my son's doctor. Always makes us feel taken care of and comfortable

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I researched a lot before picking a doctor and she's the best doctor I've ever had. Unfortunately my drive is over 45 min to reach her so I can't always get there when needed, but I would recommend her to anyone! She knows what she's doing, she is helpful and doesn't treat you like a ginea pig. She explains the process and gives you time to explain any ailments.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Have never been happier with a family doctor. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Excellent doctor-very knowledgeable, caring and professional. Great interpersonal skills. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr onyett is simply amazing. She is sweet knowledgable and caring. She never rush you and will address all your concerns.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have taken my elderly mother with multiple health issues to see Dr. Onyett-Jeffries multiple times over the last two years. I have always found her to be very knowledgeable and willing to spend the time with my mother so that she thoroughly understands my mother's health issues. She has given some very good advice over the last two years and has always been willing to go the extra mile. In addition to her extensive knowledge, she is always upbeat and able to quickly put her patients at ease. I work at a downtown hospital and interact with Physicians on a daily basis, I give Dr. Onyett-Jeffries an excellent rating all around.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I was pleased to have Katherine as my doctor prior to being sent to inappropriate referrals and dangerous assessments, where not only catastrophic errors were created, but also intentional harm done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015