Ratings for Dr. Brenda Kou

Dr. Brenda Kou is very patient, caring, and knowledgeable, she solved my daughter's problem right away with a professional manner. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

This doctor literally saved my life. I had a serious medical problem and she quickly diagnosed it and treated me with compassion all the way Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr Kou is an excellent doctor and surgeon. She cares tremendously for her patients and puts her patients first all the time! She has excellent surgical technique and I am grateful that she is my doctor. I wish all of my doctors were like her . She is the best ENT that I have met!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Absolutely the worst Dr and ENT ever! Unprofessional, inhospitable and incompetent. How is she still a doctor?! Is racist to her own people and others. Don't use her or my words will ring true in your head. If she doesn't kill you first with her shaky hands. Maggots have more personality than her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018