Ratings for Dr. John Elphinstone

Nice bloke, he's a descent ENT but yes not cheap, and given my results, he problem misled me a little I believe. I had surgery to help my sleep apnoa but the effects of the surgery were not lasting. I has a deviated septum corrected, palette surgery, sinus boring and tongue scarring all done at once. I felt at ease pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent doctor and services. My daughter felt at ease throughout the consultation and surgery.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

so helpful and assertive. he ensured i was comfortable with the procedure and made sure i knew what was going to happen.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Amazing and always punctual... Was very understanding and got me what I needed :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

best doctor. so helpful, got me everything i needed, so kind.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I found Dr. John Elphinstone, plain rude. waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

He is like dealing with a dodgy used car salesman. I didn't feel comfortable dealing with him and felt pushed into surgery without reason.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Found this Specialist to be arrogant . Charges way too much for a consultation. Did not feel at all comfortable in his presence will look elsewhere for any further ENT consultations.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Charges way too much! was referred to see him specifically about a sleep disorder.. (one of his side fields) for some reason during the consultation he insisted on clearing my ears out (which I can do by myself quite fine with a bulb/syringe) and charged me even more for that. He referred me to one of his Sleep Techs to review my CPAP data, who didn't have the slightest idea what to do with my non ResMed CPAP machine data, even though my machine is pretty much the most common machine sold in town.. Long story short.. it cost me over $500 for a single visit to get absolutely nowhere.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013