Ratings for Dr. Pardeep Dhillon

I saw this Dr. for the first. time. He is the worst Doctor ever. Their staff was very rude! Doctor is more greedy than professional. I would not recommend anyone to see this doctor ever. They make diabetic patients pay even though they are covered.

Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dhillon for many years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He takes his time during the eye exam and explains everything in detail. The staff are very upfront about costs and didn't push me to buy anything. They are very competent and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Dhillon is my mother's Optometrist and I usually take her for her eye exams post surgery. He has been very professional and compassionate during all our visits. He listened with patience and helped relieve anxiety. My mother has a language barrier and Dr Dhillon explained everything in Punjabi to her satisfaction. Who walks over to the adjacent pharmacy to explain the eye drops to a pharmacist. I believe the service you get also depends on your attitude towards the doctor as well. I will recommend Dr Dhillon to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Great Dr, was in and out quickly. They also have an excellent selection of frames.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I've only ever had good experiences with Dr. Dhillon.

Submitted January 28, 2016

He walked into his clinic 10 minutes late and didn't apologize . Did a quick exam and seemed to be rushed because he was late and running behind. not very professional. Can't say I was very impressed but I think he did an okay job overall . Will probably go somewhere else on Scott road as there are many optometrists to pick from

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Pardeep Dhillon is an extremely unprofessional Optometrist. My visit to his practice showed extremely aggressive behaviour where he was all about getting money and not interested in the care of patients. He has been known to tell patients to leave his practice due to his greed and ego. His practice is misleading as when I booked an appointment for medical reasons concerning my eyes, I was told there would be no charge. Then when I arrived they told me I had to pay close to $100! This is truly an unprofessional place. Stay clear from Dr. Pardeep Dhillon. He is unprofessional, and rude. Do not expect he has an ethical attitude. And if you have had a bad experience or have one in the future, Please report him to the College of Optometry of BC. People like him should not be in practice.

Submitted December 10, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Dhillon for quite some time , not only me but my family as well. We were recommended by our family physician, who also happens to be his patient. As well as several other drs. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and very professional. He very attentive to your needs and provides a very clear and through explanation of what is going on with your eyes. His office is very well maintained by his new staff employees and they are also very professional and courteous. Unlike the previous staff who would ignore you and not even pay attention to you. Several times in the past people have mentioned to me and my family, that the previous staff were rude, disrespectful and would even tell you to go else where. This didn't just happen to me but my friends and family a like. We're so happy with the new staff , that is has made a world of difference. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DR. !!!!!β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Dhillon for years, alway received a good exam and he spends the time and answers any questions. The difference this time was in his office staff, friendly and knowledgable . Made me feel so welcome in the office. Such a good feeling. Coming back to buy my glasses and will recommend them highly!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I saw Dr. Dhillon for my eye exam because a good friend recommended him. It was a great decision because he gave me an excellent exam. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He took his time with my prescription and I'm finally happy with my glasses. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014