Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Mercer

These ratings must be false. Dr. Mercer is a QUACK. She is scatterbrained, & kept leaving the exam room to check test results - but never came back. She could not answer my questions and just kept sending me for more tests. I believe the Okla Medical Board has sanctioned her for her practices. STAY AWAY from her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Great doctor that cares so much for every patient that walks in the door. She treats you like you're part of her family even if you're new. Her crew works great with her and they do a great job at making you feel great when you walk in.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

She is a wonderful physician who truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Very nice so friendly and courteous. Had a great experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Always good when I go to Dr Mercers office. She always takes care of me and the staff is very friendly. A great place to go if you need a very good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I personally know you truly care about me and your patients, you get things done for your patients immediately. Thank you for the doctor you are Dr Mercer. I will never go to another doctor you check on your patients on your own time and you spend time and talk with them also and make sure they are all okay.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr.Mercerfor 3 years now and she really takes out the time to check on you and touch every basic, of your care to make you feel safe with your health. I love Dr Mercer for being my primary care physician and I wouldn't trade her for anything!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Great doctor! Takes such great care of all her patients. She is very loving and goes above and beyond for everyone!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr mercer is the best doctor I've ever had in my life! She takes such great care of her patients and her staff is amazing. I would suggest her to everybody­čśŐ

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had, she takes such great care of her patients and she always spends time with you and is amazing

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Mary K. Mercer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1989)

HealthFirst