Ratings for Dr. Shauna Lyn

FROM THE FIRST VISIT I HAD ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO, I HAVE ALWAYS FELT VERY COMFORTABLE. REGINA IS VERY WARM AND KIND AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME. APPOINTMENTS ARE ON TIME AND BOTH SHE AND DR.LYN SEEM VERY EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE DR.LYN HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL IN GETTING TO THE ROOT OF MY HORMONE PROBLEMS. SHE REALLY TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN AND HELP YOU FIND BALANCE WITHOUT A LOT OF SYNTHETIC DRUGS. I AM VERY GLAD I TOOK THE STEP TO GET CHECKED AND STARTED ON HER RECOMMENDATIONS. I FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER AND I AM ENJOYING LIFE SO MUCH BETTER. EVEN MY FAMILY CAN TELL A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY OVERALL MOOD / ENERGY!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I love Dr. Lyn and her assistant Gina! They are so helpful. My scripts are sent right to my home and they are always available to answer my questions. Balanced Hormones is a great program and much more affordable than the other self pay programs in this area.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013