Ratings for Dr. Phillip Jeffrey Smith

I had over eight epidural shots from Dr. Smith due to pain radiating down my leg. He never came close to hitting the right area.I was desperate and didn't know any other doctors to go to in the Eisenhower Hospital System. I didn't realize what a terrible doctor he was until I saw Dr. Roland Reinhart who is in the Bob Hope Building. What a difference. The first shot I had in my back relieved my pain. I spent thousands of dollars at Desert Orthopedic Center with Dr. Smith. He is inexperienced and enjoys talking about his wonderful house and golf game while I was on the table with a needle in my spine. He is unprofessional and unable to give shots.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I've had migraine headaches all my life. When I came to see Dr. Smith I was expecting to get a new/better prescription to manage the scrutiating pain. While I did get a new prescription, he also wanted me to try a couple different things such as acupuncture therapy (was skeptical at first but felt great after my first session!) and a neck injection (again, was bit nervous but didn't feel a thing). Its been a month and a half and i've only had one bad episode of a migraine compared to one or twice a week. Thank you Dr. Smith!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Phillip Jeffrey Smith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.emc.org/". Address has been updated from "None" to "39000 Bob Hope Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17605682684".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had over eight epidural shots from Dr. Smith due to pain radiating down my leg. He never came close to hitting the right area.I was desperate and didn't know..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3572126'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014