Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Igras

I have been a patient of Dr. Igras for over 16 years. She is one of the most kind, compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met. She is extremely knowledgable and never makes me feel rushed. She continually goes abive and beyond the call of duty. Her staff members are all very helpful and efficient. I wouldn't want to be in any other doctors care. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Igras is very rude and unprofessional doctor. She is so careless. If you don't love your life, see her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I adored Dr Igras. very caring.. But stopped seeing her because of her staff...very rude..

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr Igras is a very professional doctor. The treatment I recieved was excellent and the follow ups appointments have be great. Her team and the staff members are wonderful. She really is a doctor that you can trust.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Dorothy Igrass is an amazing doctor was there for my entire pregnancy.. very helpful and knowledgeable she always listened to my symptoms very carefully and eased my mind with good humor but her receptionist is very rude.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I love Dr. Igras and in fact all of the staff that work within her office. I have been a patient of hers for over 12 years and am so thankful and blessed to have found her. I actually started out seeing her when I was 19 as the last poster was, however, my experience has been the complete opposite. She has seen me through multiple endometriosis procedures, hormonal therapies, birth of my daughter and hopefully another little one will be on the way soon. She is kind, compassionate, gentle and honest in her approach. I feel 100% comfortable putting my trust into her hands.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Fantastic bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Igras since I was 19 and had my first surgery. She has done 4 surgerie'son me for endometriosis. The first one she was great, spoke with my parents after the surgery let them know how I was doing and then came and spoke with me when I was out of recovery.. Same for the second and third but on the fourth on she refused to go talk to my Mom to let her know how the surgery went and wouldn't even come see me she told me to book a check up 6 months after my surgery. She was awful the last time I saw her and told me I should go on these hormone treatments to put me into pre-menopause..I am 28. Also the treatments were insanely expensive. When I told her I couldn't afford the treatments she was very cold and couldn't wait to get of the room. I also brought up to her that I have alot of pain under my ribs with my periods now she also shrugged that off saying my endo might have moved up. Also the receptionist is completely unprofessional and ignorant!

Submitted October 17, 2012