Ratings for Dr. George S. Richardson

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Richardson. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes time and listens. He goes out of his way to make sure he has addressed any and every concern. I feel lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I was into see Dr. Richardson twice. Once for myself and again for my daughter. On both occasions he was very knowledgeable, kind and throughal. I wish he was taking new patients! Sarah Sharpe :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Richardson has been my doctor for about 30 years now. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I cannot put into words the empathy he has for everyone he treats and the care that he puts into his work. While he was gone I realized that he could not be replaced and was elated when he started practicing again. He goes the extra mile each and every time and never leaves you feeling like 'just a patient'. Having a doctor that you know truly cares about you and your family is a blessing, and so hard to find today. I thank my lucky stars each and every visit that I have a doctor I can count on, trust with my health, and who has the ability to make me feel better sometimes just with a few simple words. Simply the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Richardson accepted me with joy. He listens carefully and responds with appropriate and timely treatment. I am grateful to have him as my doctor. To make things even better, he is a Bruins fan!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Richardson has taken me and my family in with open arms. Great guy and treats my family well. I don't care what happened in the past. I had my demons too but hey nobody is perfect. Thanks again my friend for taking care of me and my loved ones. Cheers.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr.Richardson is a very compassionate and caring Dr...I went to a walk in clinic when I could not get in to see him.When he got the report he called me at home, on a holiday to make sure I was properly looked after....I am so greatful to have a Dr. that cares !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I couldnt have asked for a better doctor. He actually delivered me 27 years ago and was my childhood doctor. I was so happy to hear that 1.5/years ago he would be my. new dr and was there during my own pregnancy and now is my daughters doctor. He truly is an amazing person who listens and cares. You walk in feeling somewhat in the dumps and leave feeling so much better.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Fantastic Dr. Always on time or early, and cares a lot.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Great doctor. Very honest, punctual and great with kids.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for well over 20 years. He has been and continues to be a compassionate, empathetic and knowledgeable health care professional. As a Registered Nurse I appreciate his thoroughness and the fact that he listens to your story - taking the time to hear what your are experiencing. Yes, he has had personal issues that impacted his professional and personal life but I truly believe he has come out of the other side even a better GP. Ken Bowes RN

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017