Ratings for Dr. George S. Richardson

Its nice to have you back practicing again, you have been missed!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for well over a year now. He is amazing. His staff is amazing. I would highly recommend him as a family doctor. He takes time with you. He has an amazing way with patients. I really am so pleased that we have him for our doctor! WELL DONE DR RICHARDSON!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

For years, this man overprescribed narcotic painkillers to my mother in huge amounts, so that he could skim some of her drugs for his own purposes. She became addicted as a result of his actions, and already had a number of very serious chronic illnesses. He took advantage of her, and caused her serious damage. I don't love the idea of him practicing medicine again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

He was our family Dr since 1989 and waited while his personal issues were handled and is again our family doc. Has never failed to be the best in all aspects. He delivered all three of my sons and is still their Doc. Most recently he has become my brand new grandsons family Doc as well :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. George Richardson is my family's doctor and we all like him a lot. He is efficient, compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I truly feel he genuinely cares for you as a patient and never makes you feel rushed or unimportant. Hope he stays for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. G. Richardson was the best family doctor I ever had. I have heard he is seeing patients again and I would do anything to have back as our family doctor. He was always willing to take the time to fully explain everything to myself and my son. He is a very patient doctor with the best bed side manor. I always felt comfortable and very well informed when I had to see him. I would be delighted to have him as my doctor again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Glad to have you back Doc , missed you, it is nice to have a doc i can talk to.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

God has answered my prayers! Dr. "G" became our family doctor more than 25 years ago and continued until some personal issues took him from his practice for a couple of years. During this time we struggled as there is simply no other doctor out there that can compare to this doctor. I am now able to breathe again - knowing I have THE BEST looking after our medical needs. AMEN!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Richardson several years ago after my son was born. Dr Richton was my sons only doctor up until some unfortunate circumstances that took him away from us I would love to have a chance to have Dr Richardson as my sons and my family doctor again. I had Dr liver issues years ago and was hospitalized and I found the Dr Richardson had the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever had in my life. he was there every morning to see how I was doing. I truly feel fortunate to have had a doctor like Dr Richardson he was very down to earth and explained everything clearly in layman's terms. he always made me comfortable and never rushed me or my son. I would do anything to have him as my family doctor again. I have not held and single doctor for any period of time since losing him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014