Ratings for Dr. George S. Richardson

Dr. Richardson has been my GP for at least 3 years and I could not ask for a more caring, honest and thorough doctor. He has always listened attentively to my concerns, has always helped me during hard times, and has always followed through with what I believe to be the best treatment. What topped it off was having him check up on me this morning to ensure I had received the correct treatment for an infection while under the care of another doctor for my pregnancy. There was a bit if a mishap last week on another pregnancy-related issue when test results were sent to him by accident but I believe he went above and beyond the call of duty and I am so grateful to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Richardson is very forward and honest about his past which I thoroughly appreciated. He is extremely knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care for his patients. The fact that he has personally gone through such hard times himself and dedicated himself to rehabilitation and earning back the trust of his peers and patients just proves how hard he is willing to work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

So happy to have Dr Richardson back in the province. It was a shock to learn of his moving to New Zealand, & being unable to replace his good care as my family Dr since, it's a great bonus to be able to count on him again.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Hi Dr. Richardson so happy to hear you are back practicing again you were truly missed, myself and my husband could not of asked for a better doctor, extremely compassionate and considerate we wish you all the best! James and Kathy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Its nice to have you back practicing again, you have been missed!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for well over a year now. He is amazing. His staff is amazing. I would highly recommend him as a family doctor. He takes time with you. He has an amazing way with patients. I really am so pleased that we have him for our doctor! WELL DONE DR RICHARDSON!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

For years, this man overprescribed narcotic painkillers to my mother in huge amounts, so that he could skim some of her drugs for his own purposes. She became addicted as a result of his actions, and already had a number of very serious chronic illnesses. He took advantage of her, and caused her serious damage. I don't love the idea of him practicing medicine again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

He was our family Dr since 1989 and waited while his personal issues were handled and is again our family doc. Has never failed to be the best in all aspects. He delivered all three of my sons and is still their Doc. Most recently he has become my brand new grandsons family Doc as well :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. George Richardson is my family's doctor and we all like him a lot. He is efficient, compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I truly feel he genuinely cares for you as a patient and never makes you feel rushed or unimportant. Hope he stays for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. G. Richardson was the best family doctor I ever had. I have heard he is seeing patients again and I would do anything to have back as our family doctor. He was always willing to take the time to fully explain everything to myself and my son. He is a very patient doctor with the best bed side manor. I always felt comfortable and very well informed when I had to see him. I would be delighted to have him as my doctor again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015