You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George S. Richardson

Dr. George Richardson is my family's doctor and we all like him a lot. He is efficient, compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I truly feel he genuinely cares for you as a patient and never makes you feel rushed or unimportant. Hope he stays for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. G. Richardson was the best family doctor I ever had. I have heard he is seeing patients again and I would do anything to have back as our family doctor. He was always willing to take the time to fully explain everything to myself and my son. He is a very patient doctor with the best bed side manor. I always felt comfortable and very well informed when I had to see him. I would be delighted to have him as my doctor again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Glad to have you back Doc , missed you, it is nice to have a doc i can talk to.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

God has answered my prayers! Dr. "G" became our family doctor more than 25 years ago and continued until some personal issues took him from his practice for a couple of years. During this time we struggled as there is simply no other doctor out there that can compare to this doctor. I am now able to breathe again - knowing I have THE BEST looking after our medical needs. AMEN!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Richardson several years ago after my son was born. Dr Richton was my sons only doctor up until some unfortunate circumstances that took him away from us I would love to have a chance to have Dr Richardson as my sons and my family doctor again. I had Dr liver issues years ago and was hospitalized and I found the Dr Richardson had the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever had in my life. he was there every morning to see how I was doing. I truly feel fortunate to have had a doctor like Dr Richardson he was very down to earth and explained everything clearly in layman's terms. he always made me comfortable and never rushed me or my son. I would do anything to have him as my family doctor again. I have not held and single doctor for any period of time since losing him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I started seeing Dr Richardson Sept'13 when my family Dr moved away. He has been absolutely wonderful to me and my family. He is very kind and easy to talk to, and more than competent and knowledgable. I would recommend him to everyone. I have a lot of ongoing issues and he always takes the time to listen. Love him! He is at Woodlawn Medical in Dartmouth if anyone wants to know. Our family is moving to CapeBreton and I'm still keeping him. He's that good!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

When I heard Dr Richardson was back, I was ecstatic! He was my family doctor for years before he left his practice and despite his issues, he was always very attentive, caring and willing to help me as best he could. I would LOVE to have him back as my family physician if anyone can tell me where he's practicing.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Richardson has saved me from the brink of disaster many times. I love and respect him. Can't wait to get him back. Michael Amiro.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I saw DR. Richardson for the first time shortly before my sister-in-law passed away. He is a intelligent, kind, compassionate doctor. I am happy to say we will be keeping him as a family doctor. I feel very well taken care of. Glad you're back! Cheers to the future Dr. Richardson!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. George S. Richardson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. George Richardson is my family's doctor and we all like him a lot. He is efficient, compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I truly feel he genuinel..."

December 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.biorecovery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "11101". Address has been updated from "None" to "33-15 Greenpoint Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17187292600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G. Richardson was the best family doctor I ever had. I have heard he is seeing patients again and I would do anything to have back as our family doctor. H..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Glad to have you back Doc , missed you, it is nice to have a doc i can talk to."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God has answered my prayers! Dr. "G" became our family doctor more than 25 years ago and continued until some personal issues took him from his practice for a ..."

September 30, 2014