Ratings for Dr. Shreyas Rana

Fantastic doctor! Always friendly and approachable. We are very lucky to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

My husband and I feel like we won the lottery by being accepted as patients of Dr.Rana. We recently moved back home and searched for a Doctor here for two years. Dr. Rana actually listens to you and is truly concerned for your well being. Nurse Amber is professional and easy to talk to, Sue is terrific at reception. As an added bonus, Glen and Zenia at the PharmaChoice located within the practice are the most knowledgable pharmacist I have ever met. Fonthill is very lucky to have this practice here.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I met Dr. Rana at his new office in Fonthill. I must say his bedside manner is excellent! He explained my test results in great detail and patiently listened to my concerns. He is an excellent doctor, and we are very lucky to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Fantastic Doctor. Really listens to what you tell him. Truest cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Rana is awesome, takes excellent care of me and always greets me with a smile. He takes the time to keep me informed. I'm very grateful to have him as my doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Rana is a phenomenal Doctor. I am so thankful to have him. He is trustworthy and completely calms all my fears. He is patient and so knowledgeable. He is so friendly as well :) Thank you Dr. Rana!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Polite and knowledgable. Spends time with you so you understand your health. I am very happy to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Rana is keen, and practical. His great with my kids and has a great sense of humor. He always makes me feel at home and listens to every word I say attentively. My family and I are extremely to have him and his wife, Dr. Rupashi Goswami and Dr. Goswami as our doctors.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Rana has been my doctor ever since he moved to Welland and he is great! He is practical, insightful and intelligent. Really friendly.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

i have been with Dr. Rana for the last 3 years, and he is great! always nice and quick. I hope he never leaves welland, we are in need for more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015