Ratings for Dr. Daniel Smythe

Dr. Smythe explained my illness and treatment options in a professional, concise manner. He and his team of staff demonstrated professionalism and courtesy. I am so pleased to receive dignified treatment and care. Knowledgable, efficient, personable and competent.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Does not listen it is his way or no way sorry but it is my body not his

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He and his staff were very friendly and helpful. They took care everything I needed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I was referred to Dr Smythe after a series of repeated infections over a course of a year. He was very patient, informative and thorough reviewing all the details of my medical history and current situation and plans for follow up, providing peace of mind.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Very knowlegeable and helped me with a very difficult case. Answered my questions patiently and in the end saved me from loosing a limb. My own Doctor was stumped but he and his nurse figured it out in no time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Happy, very confident, knowledgable. It was obvious this man loved his job. Followed protocol in recommending a change of medication. Easy to talk to did not beat around the bush. Straight shooter. I did not meet any of his staff so my rating is not necessarily accurate.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

The attitude with this Doctor is my way or the Highway I refuse to see him or let him touch me again his exams are fleeting at best and makes you feel like he is there but it is inconvenient and a waste of his time to see you. Talk to others I know as if they are children his nurse and Dr. Dow is another one with the same attitude and talks down to you instead of to you. A waste of money if I go to the clinic and he is working I refuse to see him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Had to see Dr. Smythe following a needle stick injury at work. He was very patient and thorough as he explained the risks of infection as well as the side effects of any treatment. Very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This one talks to his clients as if they are children

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012