Ratings for Dr. Joanne Silverson

Punctual, pleasant and very informative. Took lots of time to explain the various alternatives I had to look at without swaying me one way or other but listed all the pros and cons of each and the possible outcomes now and in the future. Found her very friendly and professional. I never felt rushed to finish the appointment but only was offered more time to ask questions if I wished. Would recommend her to anyone in need of an excellent, professional, knowledgeable, OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Found her very abrupt which was especially hard because having repeated miscarriages is so emotionally difficult. I visited her after my 3rd miscarriage, she asked me what I was in for and had not even glanced at all the paperwork I had sent over from the hospital. She brushed off my questions saying, "We'll talk about that later." I was out of the room in less than 2 minutes. She also made a comment about my age that everything is going downhill. I am 40 years old and well aware of my age makes things harder but did not need to hear this. The only positive I have to say is that I think that she did a competent job of my D & C although I have nothing to compare it to.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014