Dr Dool completed a very successful breast reconstruction. He was knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and willing to put the patient first. He took the time to listen to my questions and together we worked towards finding the best reconstruction option for me. I would recommend Dr. Dool for any Breast Reconstruction surgery.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Love Dr Dool and his staff. I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction as I have the BRCA gene. He was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done yesterday, so far, so good. This whole process only took 2 months which is outstanding. Dr Dool and his staff were great. Very caring and knowledgeable. I was operated on at the Sackville hospital, and they were all AMAZING. my experience was fantastic. I cant say enough good things about him or his team. Perfection!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Great experience - his staff was amazing, he was updated with technology and never once made me feel uncomfortable. Would absolutely recommend him in a heartbeat .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had a double mastectomy due to cancer, followed by radiation, making for a very complicated reconstruction. Dr Dool and his staff have been absolutely fabulous throughout this process. Very knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and accommodating. I would recommend him in a second!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Greatly satisfied with the flap surgery by Dr.Jayson Dool that finally healed my ischial wound after 2.5 years of being ill with this wound. Thank you Dr. Dool for helping me being healthy again.!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I had a mastectomy done in May of 2012 due to cancer.I was referd to Dr. Dool through my family physician.He told me exactly what would be done & also what to expect post op in an extremely professional & knowledgeable manner so that I understood everything.The compassion that this Dr. & his staff show for their patients will hopefully be in every physicians office in the future. Thank You Dr. Dool & Staff for the wonderful care you have given. Zelda Boudreau

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Very specific with his treatments, treated my husband suffering with severe burns throughout a recovery period that is successful to date.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Jayson Dool's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dool completed a very successful breast reconstruction. He was knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and willing to put the patient first. He took the time t..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Jayson Dool operated on my right hand (arthrose). Very successful, Now going for my left hand. Know it will be cured in six weeks. Very good doctor. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Dool and his staff. I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction as I have the BRCA gene. He was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I ..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done yesterday, so far, so good. This whole process only took 2 months which is outstanding. Dr Dool and his staff were great. Ver..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience - his staff was amazing, he was updated with technology and never once made me feel uncomfortable. Would absolutely recommend him in a heartbea..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a double mastectomy due to cancer, followed by radiation, making for a very complicated reconstruction. Dr Dool and his staff have been absolutely fabulou..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Greatly satisfied with the flap surgery by Dr.Jayson Dool that finally healed my ischial wound after 2.5 years of being ill with this wound. Thank you Dr. Dool ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my final reconstruction Oct 23rd 2014 and once again Dr. Dool & his wonderful staff have come through with flying colors.Thank You for being there."

October 29, 2014