Ratings for Dr. Jayson Dool

I recently had carpal tunnel surgery. My first initial thought was that Dr Dool was very knowledgable but I felt rushed. When surgery came however I found him to be very thorough, open to answering questions, he took his time and was professional. Unfortunately I ran into an issue post op. but he and his staff stayed on top of it and made time to respond and evaluate and remedy the problem. I felt heard, felt that a good result was important to him and that he was on top of things and easily accessible. I am very pleased, especially after not even wanting the surgery in the beginning. 3 days after surgery I had full range of motion in my hand, no more numbness and pain or sensation of shocks. I was able to return to most of my daily routine rather quickly and was overjoyed with the results. Even the scar is barely noticeable. I would certainly recommend he and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I had a breast reduction 3 years ago. I am very pleased to this day!! It is so nice to be able to go to a regular store and buy a bra!! So very thankful I was able to have this procedure done.. Thank you again Dr. Dool and staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Dool completed a very successful breast reconstruction. He was knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate and willing to put the patient first. He took the time to listen to my questions and together we worked towards finding the best reconstruction option for me. I would recommend Dr. Dool for any Breast Reconstruction surgery.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr.Jayson Dool operated on my right hand (arthrose). Very successful, Now going for my left hand. Know it will be cured in six weeks. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Love Dr Dool and his staff. I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction as I have the BRCA gene. He was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done yesterday, so far, so good. This whole process only took 2 months which is outstanding. Dr Dool and his staff were great. Very caring and knowledgeable. I was operated on at the Sackville hospital, and they were all AMAZING. my experience was fantastic. I cant say enough good things about him or his team. Perfection!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Great experience - his staff was amazing, he was updated with technology and never once made me feel uncomfortable. Would absolutely recommend him in a heartbeat .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had a double mastectomy due to cancer, followed by radiation, making for a very complicated reconstruction. Dr Dool and his staff have been absolutely fabulous throughout this process. Very knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and accommodating. I would recommend him in a second!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Greatly satisfied with the flap surgery by Dr.Jayson Dool that finally healed my ischial wound after 2.5 years of being ill with this wound. Thank you Dr. Dool for helping me being healthy again.!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Had my final reconstruction Oct 23rd 2014 and once again Dr. Dool & his wonderful staff have come through with flying colors.Thank You for being there.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014