Ratings for Dr. Brett F. Gemlick

Dr. Gemick is the Best orthopedic surgeon. After two failed surgeries with a different surgeon and meeting with two other surgeons, Dr. Gemlick is the ONLY one that saw my issue, instantly at that, and now I finally have a stable shoulder again! Dr. Gemlick is an incredible, talented and skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Outstanding Dr let alone person. Best there is in everyway! Would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have awful knees. I have had knee problems since I was really little. Dr. Gemlick has done all 4 knee surgeries. He has done such a good job I feel like I have never hurt him. He treats you like a friend and not a patient. Best doctor in the area by far.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Brett Gemlick Has performed acl and a shoulder reconstruction where he implanted anchors to keep my shoulder from dislocating. His acl replacement surgery was done so well it stood up to a fall from fifteen feet with almost all of my weight landing on that leg. nearly 250 lbs. I highly recommend him. Wonderful personality relates to you well and makes you feel like a friend. Best in the region in my opinion

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Brett F. Gemlick's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)