Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Loftus

If I could have put higher than 5 (like 10!) I would have, on each one! I've had such an awesome experience with Dr. Loftus and her staff and have already recommended Loftus Plastic Surgery Center to several people!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I was extremely pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Loftus and staff. I was appreciative of how receptive all were to my questions. I was extremely satisfied with my entire experience. I was so happy that three of my friends are coming there for surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

I was extremely pleased with all the help and information I received from the staff. Dr. Loftus was great! I was very nervous about having this done. Dr. Loftus and staff made it as easy as it could've been. I would recommend Dr. Loftus to anyone receiving any type of plastic surgery. Who knows, I may be back for some other type of surgery!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

This was my second time through with surgery and both experiences were great. All my questions and concerns were addressed and everyone I went through this with was very helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

I was very impressed with the compete experience. I felt comfortable with everyone I came into contact with and appreciate the organizational skills used in running the office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

This has been the most wonderful experience! Thank you so much for your professional staff and your experience and knowledge. I couldn't have wished for a better surgeon or facility. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

I couldn't be more pleased with my pre-operative care, post op car, or my results. Dr. Loftus and the staff immediately put me at ease.I don't think the experience could of been any better. Special thanks to the staff for getting me in so quick.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr. Loftus and her staff are in my opinion, some of the best in the medical profession. I can only wish that other surgeons would follow her example of how caring and available she is - never once have I been treated in an insignificant manner! She is one plastic surgeon who I would feel comfortable having perform any procedure!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Loftus and all staff I had contact with. I would definitely recommend Loftus Plastic Surgery Center to anyone contemplating plastic surgery. Everyone made me feel very comfortable from the consultation through surgery.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

My experience with Dr. Loftus and the entire staff could not have been any better. I was and am extremely pleased with everyone there. And I am thrilled with my results. Thanks to Dr. Loftus and everyone for being a part of the new me.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019