Ratings for Dr. Virginia Chow

She helped me alot,explains clearly and very direct.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Excellente psychologue! Dr Chow a su analyser ma situation et comprendre exactement ce que j'ai vécu avec mon ex-mari. Elle m'a donné des conseils qui m'ont aidé à me protéger de ses agressions. Elle est disponible et à l'écoute. Ambiance très calme dans son cabinet et une approche qui permettent d'être tout de suite à l'aise. Je la recommande sans hésiter à toutes personnes. Merci pour votre support précieux!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Chow for the past 6 months to cope with my burnout. I was dealing with abusive relationships at work, anxiety, insomnia and a nightmare with my insurance company. I really appreciated the time she took to understand my history and was able to pick up on emotional patterns that even I didn't realize. But what I appreciated the most was that she was able to use her professional experience to guide me on how to deal with my insurance company. I used to think that if you were honest and were truly incapable of working, the insurance company would do the right thing and support me. The otherwise difficult process was made much easier by using the tools Dr. Chow showed me to manage my anxiety, having her support, and re-setting my expectations. I am really grateful for her help and support.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I appreciated Dr. Chow's straight forward and direct style. It helped me to be able to tackle my issues with anxiety and depression in a way I could not before. She truly listens and provides effective techniques for coping with those difficult times in your life.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Chow is one of the best referrals I’ve ever received! She is professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy and understanding to only name a few. She truly puts herself in your shoes and treats your issues with the utmost empathy. A real gem!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Chow helped me with my health anxiety. She is very patient and made sure I took notes and follow through an action plan to help me get better. Her techniques are very effective in helping me manage my anxiety. She made me feel very comfortable during our session.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

It was my first time seeing a Psychologist and I was very nervous. But she made me so comfortable to open up to her. Her method is very effective, I was able to trust her. She helped me a LOT during the sessions. She is amazing at her job and I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Chow is a very professional and successful psychologist. I just had a few sessions with her and she help me to manage my marital relationship. basically, issues were based on communication. I only can suggest to make a reminder to the patient (such a dentist) due some appointments can be scheduled after a few weeks and the patients can forget. I'm really happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Chow is an extremely compassionate psychologist who is also a consummate professional. She is deeply perceptive and offers solid real world strategies for coping with life. I have never been more comfortable with a therapist and would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Dr. Chow!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I developed panic attacks, lost 20lbs of weight, phobia of choking, was too scared to go outside, dealing with strangers. I was put on medications. Dr. Chow showed me the ropes of how to deal with stressful situations, how to remedy my phobias. She used a positive approach, strength based and we focused on solutions. Dr. Chow showed me, how to take control of my life without getting stuck into my family history. Grateful to find such a great psychologist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015