You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven J. Medwell

Dr. Steven J. Medwell's Ratings

Thank you UOAA for supporting Ostomy United​ in the Lake Meridian Triathlon​ Sunday. We took the medal stand 3 times winning the Women's Olympic distance and sprint relay as well as placing second in the men's sprint tri, 60-70 age group. More importantly, your support helped us to achieve our goal of inspiring those in need of inspiration by allowing us to show those with ostomies that there is nothing we can't do!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Medwell took the time to explain the situation in detail and made sure I understood what it was that he was saying and spent time answering the questions that I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr Medwell is an outstanding physician and top colon expert in my view. He cares seriously about me as a patient and he is always encouraging and positive. He takes time to explain my symptoms and care. He makes referrals to other top physicians, and once we are at the top we stay there. For me, diagnosed a rare kind of cancer that was previously misdiagnosed. He helped me obtain effective treatment for this stage 4 cancer and I have survived more than seven years since the treatment. I owe my life to Dr. Medwell and the fine team of coordinating physicians he recommends. If you are uncomfortable with the sort of exams and other personal invasions associated with the colon, this doctor is a an excellent choice. He knows his work and makes me feel comfortable in clinical situations that would otherwise be embarrassing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680559].votes_count ]]