Ratings for Dr. Dalia Eino

Consistently overbooked- long wait times. Phone never gets answered. Abrupt. Multiple calls for changes in appointments.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Receptionist very welcoming and very pleasant. Dr. explained procedures and answered all my questions.. Made you feel at ease at all times. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

A caring pleasant capable doctor. A model of efficiency she likes to see all her surgery patients at the end of the surgery work day in her office for a final checkup. The result is a bit of a cattle call with 50+ people jammed into a small waiting room while she works through them 6 minutes at a time. If one knew this in advance and brought entertainment of some kind the wait would not be too bad. It would also be helpful if the staff were to advise the patient on arrival that the wait will be very very long so the driver go could do other things rather than saying nothing to everybody. Maybe the doctor would consider using a unlimited usage internet service and offering free internet to the visitors so at least the driver could entertain themselves while waiting for the patient to seee the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Eino is a very polite and skilled individual.She never rushes one through the office. Is patient and answers all your questions in detail and in clear and precise manner. When she is running behind she apologizes for the delay.If one is too anxious about their condition she doesn't hesitate to send you for a second opinion if one desires.The staff at the reception could be more sensitive while interacting with patients. Similarly, the nurse could be less abrupt.In summary , I have complete confidence in Dr. Eino.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

This place is always overbooked. Appointments are brief, but waits are always unreasonably long. The doctor seems intent on making as much money as fast as she can. The staff is rude and can be overheard complaining about patients at the reception desk. I felt that the whole enterprise was badly run with unpleasant staff and a money grubbing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I rate her a 10 OUT OF 5 !!. Dr.Dalia Eino, she was the only one I trusted, to do my eyes.My intuition was right, she and her team went beyond,what you expect.. .I have EXTREME anxiety, and from the moment,I reached St. Joes. to the time I left,her entire team, made this a pleasant, and painless experience.I was just SOOOOO worried, I walked around blind, for a couple of years rather than commit.My only regret, is I did not see her sooner.If you are looking for the right DOCTOR, To do your eyes, here SHE IS,no invasive treatments,(no needle in eye), there was no *PAIN* WHAT SO EVER!!! DR. DALIA EINO, I THANK YOU,NO BETTER DR. FOR ME!! I had both eyes done, and this is the next day, I am so thankful,from Oakville, to Stoney Creek, here is the one you want to do your eyes.... DR. DALIA EINO,DUNDAS ON.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

She and her staff were more gossiping more than working. worst assistant ever to walk the patients in the rooms and do a pre-check before the doctor comes in- she was rood and really ****y. They were behind and didn't say so they made us wait 55 mins before seeing us. They all had stuck up attitudes- I don't understand y? except for 1 receptionist of the two sitting there side by side.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012