Ratings for Dr. Mark Kleiman

My so called examination was limited to one question, in which he asked where I worked. I told him how much pain I've been suffering with my feet. He told me he will take some pictures (X-rays) and bandage them up and make me better!! The man has to be in his 80s and I'm sure the equipment is just a sold. I'm sorry I didn't read these reviews sooner.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Administration staff I encountered were cold and curt, the doctor himself spent very little time examining my feet (I went for orthotics) during my appointments. When I was leaving he asked if I played sports to which I said 'yes'. He then handed me a book on stretching (Stark Reality of Stretching) and said I'd find it useful. Did not tell me that I would be charged $40 for it which I found out later when examining my receipt. It wasn't even a hardcover either! The orthotics cost so much that I didn't notice the extra charge for the book when I paid. Very underhanded and greedy. How is this guy still in business?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I had visited this Doctor for a couple of ingrown toenails. I had no issues with his staff or any issues with how he would go about his job. His bedside manner is good, not perfect but good. I'd recommends him to anyone without a doubt.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Very ignorant and fast to get to the next patient. Made sexual comments in my presence . Very disturbing and very upsetting . I wanted to leave ASAP!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

1st visit talked about orthotics and he did NOT even look at my shoes they were going in. 2 visit fitted me for them and again ..... didn't even look at the shoes. Pick them up and handed me them and said put them in and said I'll explain the instructions. HE DIDN'T. He walked to the desk and he didn't even come back to check them. Just wanted his money.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

He is money hungry, charging $30 every week, treated corns with only a liquid solution, never once cut them, after 6 months of poor treatment, I went elsewhere . Now I realize what a scammer he is or he is poorly trained.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very friendly doctor and staff. Doctor asks minimal questions. Getting orthotics that feel good takes weeks of trial and error. A little disappointing. Feels like the doctor has passed his prime and is losing interest.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013