Ratings for Dr. Samina Kazmi

This doctor, and I use the term loosely, is a rude insensitive you know what! She diagnosed me with MS. She walks in the room, tells me she pretty sure I have MS but a couple days f more tests are required to confirm. Then she walks out of the room. I am in shock about just being told I had MS and she didn't wait to see if I had any questions nor did she even provide me with any pamphlets about it. After having the final 2 tests done she tells me it s confirmed that I have MS. This time I came with a list of questions. She only answered one or two then literally ran out of the room claiming she had other patients to see. NEVER GO TO THIS "doctor" she has no compassion whatsoever!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She is very busy and you might have to wait, especially if you are the first appointment of the morning like I was, but the wait was worth it. I got answers to my questions and she really knows her stuff. Her staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Kazmi and staff were very kind and professional. Dr. Kazmi explained everthing clearly. I appreciate her expertise re my medical situation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Kazmi is knowledgeable and caring. She's in high demand, and yet will make time for you if you are in need. Her staff, also extremely busy, is great. I've attended several specialists in the past 20 years both as a patient and as an advocate with my mother. Dr. Kazmi is one of the best.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Genuinely was very concerned about my condition! Very nice lady!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I've seen her twice. Each time I was cut off, not listened to, wasn't allowed to go through the list I had prepared of symptoms and questions. I'm 7.5mo post accident and her most recent diagnosis is inconclusive as nothing shows on imaging, but is more than happy to up meds. I was having issues with contraindications from other meds, called and left several messages and never heard back. I'm searching for a new neuro that won't criticize me for being over weight or belittle me by ignoring questions. Oh, and don't expect to ever have paperwork filled out by her. She "doesn't do that for anyone" and will send a note to the family dr. Last time that took over a month. Great when you're dealing with ins co, lawyers, govt etc.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Well worth the wait! Dr. Kazmi explained everything and answered all of my questions. She is a lovely lady who really seems to know her stuff. I highly recommend Dr. Kazmi to anyone with Neurological issues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Kazmi is an extremely busy Neurologist but she took her time to explain everything to me. Other patients who were complaining about the wait then took about an hour with her. That would explain the wait time. Her front desk staff was very nice. I would recommend her for any serious Neurological problems people have. If you see her, just be prepared to wait. It is not a walk-in clinic

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Both times I came I waited well over two hours after my appointment slot. No apology. She does not care. Redicukous. When I asked receptions why they cannot call to warn people to come later she says to me I do not have time for that. I said but I have time to wait two hours in wait room then wait again about hour in exam room. Disgusting. I really got no answers. Going to a proper dr in th city. Stay away from this one all she does is waste your time. What makes her time more valuable then mine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Had a great visit! Very knowledgable she took the time to explain different test to me and suggested CTA to start. I am feeling very comfortable with her looking after me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016