Ratings for Dr. Samina Kazmi

Really liked Dr. Kazmi. Very thorough although it has been well over a month and the staff has yet to send a report to family dr.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kazmi for about a year now for my migraines. She has been good for the migraines but I have beeb having many weird symptoms that look like MS recently. On my last two follow ups I have tried to bring up my new symptoms to Dr. Kazmi but she has completely blown me off both times. Like right after I finish telling her that I am having stabbing pains and numbness all over my body, burning pains and can't tolerate either cold or hot she just rushes me out of her office. My symtpoms have gotten so much worse over the last six months yet she has spent less time with me at each apppointment. I am beginning to feel like she simply doesn't care about me as a patient and worry that I have an undiagnosed brain tumor or MS since she can't be bothered to run any tests.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My mom has been seing Dr. Kazmi for about 6 months now. Unfortunately, she has been unable (along with 3 other neurologists) to diagnos my mom. She seemed to genuinely care and has tested mom for more things than the others. Since she is unable to help she has reffered us to another neurologist that specialises in genetics.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This doctor, and I use the term loosely, is a rude insensitive you know what! She diagnosed me with MS. She walks in the room, tells me she pretty sure I have MS but a couple days f more tests are required to confirm. Then she walks out of the room. I am in shock about just being told I had MS and she didn't wait to see if I had any questions nor did she even provide me with any pamphlets about it. After having the final 2 tests done she tells me it s confirmed that I have MS. This time I came with a list of questions. She only answered one or two then literally ran out of the room claiming she had other patients to see. NEVER GO TO THIS "doctor" she has no compassion whatsoever!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She is very busy and you might have to wait, especially if you are the first appointment of the morning like I was, but the wait was worth it. I got answers to my questions and she really knows her stuff. Her staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Kazmi and staff were very kind and professional. Dr. Kazmi explained everthing clearly. I appreciate her expertise re my medical situation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Kazmi is knowledgeable and caring. She's in high demand, and yet will make time for you if you are in need. Her staff, also extremely busy, is great. I've attended several specialists in the past 20 years both as a patient and as an advocate with my mother. Dr. Kazmi is one of the best.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Genuinely was very concerned about my condition! Very nice lady!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I've seen her twice. Each time I was cut off, not listened to, wasn't allowed to go through the list I had prepared of symptoms and questions. I'm 7.5mo post accident and her most recent diagnosis is inconclusive as nothing shows on imaging, but is more than happy to up meds. I was having issues with contraindications from other meds, called and left several messages and never heard back. I'm searching for a new neuro that won't criticize me for being over weight or belittle me by ignoring questions. Oh, and don't expect to ever have paperwork filled out by her. She "doesn't do that for anyone" and will send a note to the family dr. Last time that took over a month. Great when you're dealing with ins co, lawyers, govt etc.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Well worth the wait! Dr. Kazmi explained everything and answered all of my questions. She is a lovely lady who really seems to know her stuff. I highly recommend Dr. Kazmi to anyone with Neurological issues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016