Ratings for Dr. Marlene P. Hassenfratz

Awful. Bad. Terrible. Trash. Horrible. Issues. Horrendous. All words I would use to describe this women.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Iwould'nt let this so called Dr.work on my dog.She didn't have a clue to what she was doing.Most unqualified Dr.I ever came across.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

This is by far one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. On the last visit I went in to discuss my MRI and possible solutions and she REFUSED to come into to the room and talk to me. She also refuses to let your family be involved at all. My husband came with me and I asked if he could come back with me and and they said there were to many people. What? I'm pretty sure I was the only patient there. My first clue should have been on my first visit there was a disgruntled patient yelling at her and her staff. When I found a new physician he informed me that she showed up at his office ASKING HOW TO DO PROCEDURES! I'm so glad I didn't have a procedure done! She is just awful an I would NOT recommend her to ANYONE! Stay away!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Not only did she and her "nurse" stutter everything they said, they literally yelled? I could hear everything that was said in the patient room beside me. I did get a prescription that the doctor failed to sign so I had to go back to the office! I am looking for someone else since I know I need something invasive done and I do not trust this doctor to do it!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Marlene P. Hassenfratz's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)

HealthPartners