Ratings for Dr. Leonard Stephen Johnson

May god bless his soul , me and my family loved him . He was our Dr for 10 years. He visited my baby at home when she was sick. I felt like he was a member of our family. he visited me almost every Thursday at my store to make sure I am doing ok. We miss him very much. All i can say in the past three years I have changed four doctors i don't think i can ever find another doctor like him again. I will pray for his soul and would never forget his kindness towards my family. We love you doctor jhonson!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for many years. He's the kind of doctor we're all looking for: extremely knowledgeable and experienced; really cares about his patients; knows very good specialists to refer to; dispenses great advice; and has a sense of humour. It's because he doesn't rush his patients, that he's not always on time, but you can always count on getting enough time with him. His administrative staff have been with him for years, and are very helpful and professional. I highly recommend him for wonderful medical care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012