Ratings for Dr. Greg Farmer

I have had my Total Hip Replacement (THR) performed by Dr. Farmer. Excellent bedside manners from the first appointment. I was very impressed. He genuinely cared for my problem. All explanations were provided to the Nth degree for me to be kept informed of the consequences of the surgery. No sugar coating. I must say that I was surprised at the result of the procedure. It has been 2 yrs now since the surgery and I am due for a check up. My golf swing has got much better and my confidence restored. I am now ready for the my next THR of my left hip which Dr. Farmer pointed out during our initial engagements. Thank you Dr. Farmer and crew.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have had a successful knee replacement performed by Dr Greg Farmer. I would recommend him as a very knowledgeable and excellent surgeon. He is at the top of his field and I had no problems with my surgery. The after care was good and have recovered well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have had successful knee replacements in both knees with Dr Farmer and I recommend him to all my friends. He is very knowledgeable and appears to keep up with the developments in his field but more importantly he is prepared to share his knowledge with patients to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with. His post-op care is terrific with great pain management and his rehab program is simple, easy to follow and very, very effective. Back at golf after 8 weeks and pain free - wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

A friend had his knee done with Dr. Farmer, was impressed with his knowledge and overall patience and approachability. The operation was a success, so I decided to follow suit. I cannot recommend him enough, I am only 7 weeks past the op, I am relatively painfree, walking everywhere, and compared to pain I had before op, I consider myself painfree! He is very particular re his patients, makes you feel confident, and will sit and talk for however long you need to! I also need to have my other knee done, and I have no qualms at all about going thru it again! Oh, and the office staff are great gals, make you feel welcome and valued! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Cannot say enough good things about Dr Farmer. He helped me through 2 very tough operations. Incredibly thorough. Gave exact expectations, and plenty of consultation time. The actual surgery was done expertly. A special mention of his reception staff who provided patient care and back-up whenever contacted. Fantastic Surgeon and very approachable person.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013