Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Thaler

Dr. Thayler let me go after 14 years of care. I didn't want to take all the drugs he prescribed. He put me through all the tests for heart disease and then they told me I had to have an open heart operation. That I would die in the parking lot. I refused. That was six years ago. I'm still alive. Was that unnecessary surgery? I thought so. After that his attitude changed. I argued that some drugs are popular and then lawsuit are brought because they weren't tested property. Thayler is very bad and should be fired. I always thought he was in bed with the drug manufactures. He is a pusher.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Honestly, I really didn't like this man. He interrupted me several times and made me feel like a number, not a patient in need. Do yourself a favor, seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

bordering on incompetence, from a managed background and it shows. ER quickly established staph infection and caught it in time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

He is a GREAT dr, very caring and attentive! When no other Dr would pay attention to what i needed he would! He is worth the 1 hr drive i have to take to go see him! The other person is WRONG about him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Very condescending and smug manner; literally laughed at my concerns, accused me of lying, and would not return phone calls. He was very unhelpful. I see a doctor to get help and information, not to be ridiculed and belittled. Avoid this guy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Paul S. Thaler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Florida