Ratings for Dr. Nasimeh Rakhshani

Dr. Rakhshani is great. It's amazing to have a doctor who remembers everything about you and your medical history. I'm so happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I am so lucky that Dr. Rakhshani took me on as a new patient. She is personable, doesn't judge, so easy to talk to, an absolute gem. They have a great system at the clinic called Wellx, where you can email her with any questions or concerns. I was even able to get an appointment the same day AND she is never late, oh she was once, and actually apologized, who does that? Dr. Rakhshani does. Hope she never retires.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

She is great. Always available, almost no wait-time and with great knowledge. Somebody you can really trust.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I saw her at Village Family Health Team. It was a very unpleasant visit and I will be derostering from their clinic and looking for services elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

This women is a gem. I meet herfor the first time at Medcan. She is competent,caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

She truly cares about her patients. She's kind, humble, and great at her job. I feel lucky that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Very personable and knowledgeable doctor. Willing to chat about my health concerns, explain my situation to me clearly, and answer other health-related questions. I also find she is reliable at answering her Wellx messages. Highly recommend, especially if you are seeking a female GP--she is lovely and treats her patients with respect and care.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

So helpful, sensitive and knowledgable. Saw her in an emerg situation and she was so great. I am so very grateful and relieved.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I am so glad I was assigned Dr. Rakhshani at the VFHT clinic. She's really friendly, patient, and has such a calm demeanor. I'm newly pregnant and have a lot of questions and concerns, but Dr. R takes the time to address each and every one while I'm in her office or via the WellX app. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Extremely condescending to other females, belittled my mother and I, acted like gods gift to humanity but really offered no information on my medical concerns

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015