Ratings for Dr. Claude A. Brachfeld

Dr. Brachfeld has over the last 3 years saved my life at least 3 times. He is a skilled surgeon. I have experienced the highest care available from Dr. Brachfeld. He also has sent me to another qualified Doctor for further testing and treatment. I am completely satisfied with the care given to me. After the third or fourth Heart Cath he mixed professionalism with peronalized interest and caring service. Which is not to say that I did not receive the most professional and caring service before. I am sorry to see Dr. Brachfeld leave Hutchinson. AS far as the staff goes, it is nice to be able to walk into a waiting area to check in and the receptionist knows who you are and you can converse on a personal level with them. The nursing staff make you feel welcomed and comfortable also. I have found that they will treat you with as much respect in public as in the office. In closing, you can not give anyone a higher recomendation than to say I would send family and freinds to him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012