Ratings for Dr. Brian Yee

Dr. Brian Lee is respective and very informative and let it me know what was going on and helped me understand I will always go back and see him and I will tell other people to go see him as well if needed.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Brian Yee was amazing, and was the only doctor in the city that was able to accommodate me on New Years Day. He had never met me before, i was a new patient and now after going to his office for multiple visits, he is a savior to me, as he helped me cure my back pain in less time than i ever imagined. Thank you Dr Yee,

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Amazing! After 50+ years of living with lower back pain I am now pain free! Incredible feeling!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent Knowledge, knows exactly what to do. I initially went for back pain problem last year, recovered after few sessions. Now I visit him regularly for adjustments.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I couldn't believe my luck at finding this dr! I have an unusual disability which nobody else I called would accommodate, so I went without care for over half a year. My lumbar is terrible, among other problems, so I used to see my Chiro between weekly and monthly up til my disability came on & put an end to it. That kind of dysfunction gets very ugly without proper care. My pain had gotten so bad I could not roll over at night without waking myself up with a yelp. I had trouble putting on socks. I had to carry my groceries in one small bag at a time because anything over five or ten pounds made my back just scream in agony. I was in bad shape. I actually found someone else first who was halfways accommodating of my health issue, but she'd been useless as a Chiro, and she really scared me by blaming my spine instead of her lack of ability. She said due to my squished disk I would have this same level of severe pain for the rest of my life... until it got worse with age of course. It was a terrifying thought! Then Dr Yee got ahold of me & made the pain reduce considerably within the first appointment. By the third appointment I was almost entirely pain free after the session!!! Of course the muscles get accustomed to the bad position when you've been out of line awhile, so they pull things out of adjustment pretty quick after, & go back to their habitual position. But within a few weeks the muscles were retrained and my spine was holding the proper alignment for a good long time between appointments! I was able to consider some gentle exercise again so he showed me a few good physio moves to get my hips less tight & my core stronger. He is not one of those Chiros who only give you ten minutes! He takes lots of time to soften the muscles up for starters, so they'll accept the adjustment. And then he keeps tweaking the adjustment until every joint is in proper working order. And then he takes even more time to show exercises & stretches! Truly a doctor who is in it for the satisfaction of healing people, not just to make as much money as possible. I have never met such a skillful or caring practitioner, out of all the many Chiros & Physios my travels and my problematic body have led me to try. I can't imagine that you'd be anything less than delighted if you give this guy a try!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Yee truly changed my life! Being a young person I have struggled with lower back pain due to my pregnancies and my job as a nurse. I've suffered an herniated disc at work and was even on WCB for awhile. After leaving SK and coming to edmonton, I was terrified as to who I would see for back treatment. I would have flare up consistently and be in bed for days, on pain killers and hot/cold packs. After having my son in 2011 I had a paralyzingly flare up, desperate for a doctor I google a chiropractor that was open weekends in edmonton. Surely enough I got chiro care. He fit me immediately and did everything he could to figure out what was the problem. Oddly enough, after years and year of having several doctors yell me I had a terrible lower back, her Dr. Yee finds that it is actually me upper back that is out. The pain I've been having in my lower back I'd just referred pain. I went from going to a chiropractor weekly to now I go maybe ever 9months now for a quick adjustment!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Spectacular chiropractor! I go every 3 weeks for an adjustment and I am completely comfortable recommending Dr. Yee to anyone. I am a nurse at the Misericordia and I see plenty of health care professionals daily, Dr. Yee is by far one of the best, he keeps my back in tip top shape and is easy to talk to. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I will go to Dr. Yee as long as I live in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012