Ratings for Dr. Ishioma Ejiofor

Dr Ejiofor has been excellent to both myself and my husband. She is thoughtful, patient and kind. She listens to my concerns and has taken extra time to research info with me. She has been extremely supportive in helping me to achieve my health goals. I highly recommend her and the Revolution Medical Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Went in as a walk-in to see her and I had to wait over an hour to get in the room. Staff kept apologizing for the long wait. When I went in the room she gave me 5 mins of her time and basically told me I wasn't worth her time. This has been the worst doctor and experience I've had. I will not be going back to see her. I'm very unhappy how I got treated but yet she seemed to spend all the time in the world with the other patients . I felt discriminate against and insulted . Don't recommend going to her at all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience so far Dr. Ejiofor is has been excellent. She is so compassionate and definitely takes time to have a conversation with her patients. I do not feel rushed when I leave her office. I feel like I have gotten all my questions answered. She is also not afraid of researching new things! I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Ishioma is the best doctor I've ever had. She is really understanding and funny

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Ishioma is by far the best female doctor I have ever had. She is incredibly funny and understanding and really makes you feel comfortable even in those uncomfortable situations. She really takes her time to understand what you are telling her and with your help comes up with the best plan for your health care. I recommend anyone looking for a female family doctor to check her out, she is one of those rare doctors that truly cares.

Submitted November 2, 2016