Ratings for Dr. Cory L. Brame

I made an appointment with Dr. Brame and when I showed up for the appointment, the office staff told me I would be seeing their optometrist rather than Dr. Brame, ophthalmologist. It was a bait and switch.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

This Dr and office are more concerned basic vision for the elderly. If you need high performance vision for sports, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Brame performed two cataract surgeries on me with 100% success. I like her informative approach and her calm manner. I continue to be very, very pleased with the outcome of my surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Extremely thorough, Dr. Brame requested past and family medical vision history. Her staff worked as a team and reduced the waiting time. She explained the diagnosis, the cause's and effects for future care. I have limited eye physician care, but if more Doctors would use Dr. Brames approach to patient care there ratings would be a perfect 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I found Dr Brame to be a most compassionate provider. She is my and my wife's ophthalmologist. She also treated my mother-in-law's severe eye condition and handled the case with great care and compassion. I recommend Dr Cory Brame very highly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

when surgery did not go as planed she was curt and very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Cory L. Brame's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1997)