Ratings for Dr. Evelyn C. Ortiz-Castillo

This dentist office was a terrible experience for me. I have dental insurance. I paid my co-pay, then weeks after my dental service, the office threatens me with collection for a balance I did not know the insurance did not pay. I paid it and decided to never return. However, 6 months later, they send me another bill. I asked to see the documentation for the new charges, and they refused and sent my file to a collection agency. They should be ashamed of themselves.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr Ortiz-Castillo and staff are always extremely professional and patient centric. Dr Ortiz-Castillo strives for perfection. I have been impressed with the latest technology they use and a staff who are well trained. The staff are always very pleasant and have the patients best interests in mind. I would highly recommend the entire office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I came in with the $59 dollar special because I work down the street. I had read the reviews on google and was kinda skeptical. But my experience really blew me away. Everyone was really nice and the Dr. actually spent alot of time talking to me and explaining my treatment. A few days after, I had some fillings done and I didn't feel a thing. I will deffinitely be going back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Terrible experience... Tried to recommend services that were not necessary (got a second opinion and thankful I did). My husband got a filling and they did not complete the procedure and his tooth has never been the same. Do NOT use this dental office.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr.Ortiz is very nice and friendly. I really felt comfortable seeing her for my exam and fillings. I dont like going to the dentist, but she made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommended her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012