Dr. Shaul Dwosh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shaul Dwosh

A very talented and kind doctor. Fastest root canal I ever had and he was considerate of my anxiety.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Shaul M. Dwosh was nice and helpful today so I give him 5 stars..Thank you Dr. Dwosh !!"

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I needed to get a root canal done asap, I was in a lot of pain, and my normal dentist was not able to do it for a few weeks. I called Thornhill Endodontists and was slotted for an appointment that same day i.e. in two hours from the time I called. The receptionists were very helpful on the phone and in person and answered all the questions that I had. Dr. Dwosh did an incredible job, did not rush, and informed me of each step of the process. He provided a very coherent consultation prior to the procedure. Being someone who is a bit of a baby and does not like needles, I can honestly say it was rather painless. After the appointment, he again took the time to explain all the post-procedure care and answered other questions that I had. Overall, I think he's a great dentist and I will definitely be returning back if need be. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I agree, he is INCOMPARABLE endodontist ! He is a Doctor with a great personality, big heart and highest level of professionalism. He took me as a patient on an emergency basis on the same day. Spent almost two hours on re-treatment of my roots canals which were terribly treated in 2012 by Dr. Pulver. Charged me a lowest possible cost as I do not have an insurance. All the best to you Dr. Dwosh and a huge THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have the utmost respect and confidence in this most professional endodontist . He absolutely loves his job and it shows. Fantastic experience for what it is. If you have to go with the best! I had a root canal and from star to finish I was in the best of hands. I will refer him as long as he is in oractice.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I saw dr. Dwosh for 2 root canals, both times he did excellent job, he is incomparable endodontist, and a great personality, its been a pleasure to be his patient. however, i had very upsetting experience with his asistants and nurses, who are very unprofessional. they were unable to do the simple x ray, and finally they lost my x ray after all. on the phone they told me that probably they put my x ray to somebody's else chart! that means that somebody will have the wrong x ray! how is that? scary.....please make sure you a;ways double check everething for those nurses, who are careless...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I saw Dr Dwosh on two occasions. I am telling you this much …you can 100 percent trust him with your teeth. Sit back and relax and don't worry about this outcome because he is brilliant! Simply a genius when it comes to his profession. Worth every cent and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone that I know to him. A real gem of an Endodontist. I cannot say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very professional doctor, with good hands. He had to re-do 5 root canals-and hi did an amazing job. Very patient with kids as well

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

My dentist referred me to Dr. Shaul Dwosh for emergency root canal treatment as I was in a lot of pain and my dentist was unable to anasthetise the tooth. Dr. Dwosh and his staff were very helpful: I was in the dental chair within 10 min from the moment I entered the clinic. Dr. Dwosh was able to successfully anasthetise my tooth and very effeciently performed the root canal. I am so greatful of Dr. Dwosh and his team for the services they provided me with and highly recommend this endodontist to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Excellent endodontist! Great staff! I've taken my father there for root canals. He is an honest dentist that will give you his best professional opinion. If he believes the tooth is past the point of being restored, he will not perform the root canal. Takes his time to explain what needs to be done and does a great job without causing the patient any pain. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012