Ratings for Dr. Victoria Pinto

I have never been made to feel like such an inconvenience. The reception staff are good but the dr was very upsetting to me. Very unprofessional. Rushed through our whole visit. I needed a form filled out. She proceeded to tell me no Dr wants to do this kind of work. (Filling out forms) so over doctors. I wish naturopaths were recognized more!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

She's nice but her wait times to pick up the telephone is BRUTAL. It's 2:30 and I called at 2 pm and I am still waiting on the line. I don't even know if I have her office since it just goes to wait tone. She is my mother's doctor and I am going to recommend that she see somebody else. Lapinski was never this bad. I'm going to have to go down to the office and get the meds my mom needs. I cannot give her a positive review right now.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

They never answer the phone, takes anywhere from 10-20 try's to get through to the office just to make an appointment that lasts all of 30 seconds

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I will agree that it is sometimes hard to get through to her office, but when you do speak with her staff they are kind and knowledgeable. Everyone at Dr. Pinto's office works so hard. There are times when Dr. Pinto has kept me waiting, but there have been other times when my little boy has been sick and she has squeezed us in, which means that other people have to wait. She is knowledgeable attentive and kind. Dr. Pinto is very professional, and quite frankly, I don't need her to be my best friend, I need her to be my Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever been to. She's rude and dismissive and condescending. She outright told my daughters they were lying to her about their symptoms. She's withheld important information about my daughter's health problems that could lead to her not being able to have children in the future just so she can prolong the visits and make more money. Awful woman with no bedside manner what-so-ever! I personally haven't been back to see her in over 2 years now because I just can't stand her. It's difficult to get appointments and the wait is usually long once you get there. Going to look for another doctor. Run away, this doctor is not worth your time and needs to get some manners.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Terrible doctor. Has to go back to school to learn medicine and bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Need to switch Doctors asap. This women is rude, doesn't know anything and just wants to recommend random drugs. i'm 100% sure she is getting paid from pharma companies. Friendly warning , see other doctors and don't waste your time

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Awful. Cannot get through and when someone finally picks up, they hang up on you. Or they call you at 10:30am on a weekday and ask to speak to your 12yr old to confirm his appt. After she was thoroughly confused, asked if my son was born in 1938???!!!! I said Noooo, that'd be his grandfather (who is also a patient). Then proceeds to say , ok.... well can you just double check with your son???? I'm like, HE's 12!!!! If he had an appt, I'm pretty sure I would have made it. Truly baffling. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

She was so bad I needed to switch doctors. I have multiple types of anxiety, that she never even attempted to help me with or send me to a specialist for. She flat out told me she "didn't believe in chiropractors" when I had been suggested to see one for back/knee problems and was very stubborn about allowing me to get X-rays (turned out I had a fair few issues). She is dismissive, cold, and made me feel rushed and nervous on every visit. I spent a long time waiting for each appointment to be booted out in under 3-5 minutes. She also focused a lot on my weight, which I know is an issue, but due to the anxiety I'd had for years, I constantly felt "stuck" and depressed, and had a hard time trying to lose the weight as a result. The fact that she constantly checked my BMI made me feel exceedingly self-conscious and rather than encourage me to lose the weight, just depressed me further. The staff in the office is friendly, but the phone lines are constantly busy and it is hard to make or cancel appointments. I've been mis-scheduled or been told one time when they put another time in the computer multiple times, even when I make a point of immediately writing the time down and confirming.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I thought the Lapinskis were bad, Pinto isn't much better. My throat nearly closed up from eating nuts, when I went in to see her about it she almost sent me away without suggesting I see an allergist until demanded it. Her solution to everything is also yoga - stomach issues? Do more yoga. Hair loss? Do more yoga.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017