Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Crook

Dr.Cook is wonderful! He took time to explain everything about the procedures and explained again to my family. He was very kind and very patient with with me because I was so scared and upset. He saved my life and cleared my clogged artery. And kept me from having a heart attack. He helped me to get the help to stop smoking and to continue to eat right and control my diabetes.Dr. Crook also went to bat with my medication and followed thur in getting my medication that I had been on for 6 months when they wanted me to take something else and refused to pay. Thank you Dr. Crook! I recomend you Highly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Saw more of his nurse practioner than him. She is excellent. I was unimpressed with him. He really had no compassion. After personally seeing him 2 times, he told me he had done all he could do and sent me on my way to another hospital. I found another doctor after that conversation.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Very concerned and knowledgeable. Also extremely personable and caring and thorough. I have not only been very satisfied with his treatment but have many friends who have used him and are very pleased with him as well. An excellant Dr. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey A. Crook's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK