Ratings for Dr. Briana Peddle

Dr Peddle helped use through multiple miscarriages and I give her a huge amount of credit in the healthy pregnancy and birth of our little girl! She is not only a wonderful dr but so easy to connect with! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great, knowledgable naturopath!! She's fantastic!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

So happy to have found Dr. Peddle. I have seen a few naturopaths before but none that i clicked with or that i saw any real results with. She is punctual, professional but most of all and most important to me is that she is interested in solving problems that I or my child might be experiencing. So thankful to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Staff at ray clinic nice and dr peddle is accessible and wants to help you reach your health goals!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

if you are looking for naturophatic DR , DR Briana Peddle is number one. she is so friendly , knowledgeable, and always answer your question through the email . it dose not matter how many times you email, she email you right a way.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Appointment was on time and not rushed. Wasn't overloaded with supplement suggestions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Briana Peddle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Peddle helped use through multiple miscarriages and I give her a huge amount of credit in the healthy pregnancy and birth of our little girl! She is not only..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy to have found Dr. Peddle. I have seen a few naturopaths before but none that i clicked with or that i saw any real results with. She is punctual, prof..."

February 28, 2015