Ratings for Dr. Raj Chopra

Dr chopra is knowledgeable and I'm happy with the work done, saying that there are a few things that bothered me. the wait time is long and it annoys me to wait if I'm on time. the prices are a lot higher than other places. they also kind of force you into leaving a google review, which I don't like.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Awesome doctor, awesome staff, beautiful office! Can't believe I was wasting my time with other doctors who I avoided because I didn't trust them. Dr Raj is a great guy, amazing doctor, gentle and so genuine! He also teaches other dentists & writes articles in dental journals on his treatments. You know you are seeing the best when other docs want to learn from him! And they keep winning the Best Dentist in Mississauga awards! Sending more friends your way Doc!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Great doctor had my extraction done was painless and he was great

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Had my root canal done from him and it was a great experience. did not even feel any pain post procedure

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Chopra and Dr. Gill are both excellent at what they do. From implants sleep dentistry ortho they are truly a one stop shop. They all make you feel very welcome. The office is very clean and tidy as for pricing I am aware that they follow a fee guide which EVERY dental office in Ontario follows

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Chopra and his staff are truly amazing! I have been to many dental offices in search of a dentist who I could trust with my family's health; most are only after the money, but not this dental office! Dr. Chopra took the time on my first appointment to examine my teeth for no fee! He spent over an hour with me and explained so many things I had never even been told before. I love that I can actually SEE what needs to be done because this dentist takes the time to show and explain everything. His fees are on par with the those set by the Ontario government, and he often even gives things for free (he just gave free teeth whitening to my husband and I!). I am so happy I found this office. The hygienists are great too! Their office just won the Best Dental Office in Mississauga award too and now I know why!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Very expensive, someone else does the work and he does not check to see if there is a problem. I am thinking of having cosmetic dentistry done but so far I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013