Ratings for Dr. Moo-Hyung Lee

At 53, I thought that a 3rd fractured clavicle would end my love of playing sports and staying active. Eight months post-surgery, Dr. Lee has given me my life back. He is an expert at performing ORIF (open reduction internal fixation). If you follow his advice and instruction to the letter, you will have the greatest chance of rehabilitating to your full potential. Thank you, Dr. Lee!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Exceptional Surgeon. Takes the time to listen and answer questions. Highly highly recommend Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr Lee. Is by far the best surgeon in Canada maybe in this hemisphere. Dr Lee Preformed 13 Surgeries to correct my unstable knee. When most surgeons told me to amputate it including those at MT. Siani, Dr. Lee was there and is still here since having fixed my right knee he has also fixed my left knee and right shoulder from years of over use and compensation while battling the recovery process of the surgeries. Overall if your doubting this surgeon believe you me DONT. He is worth the wait for referral and times in office where you might need to wait. His attention to detail is the reason he is the best. Listen to him and you will be rewarded with a pain free limb(s). Dr Lee will always have a place for my family friends and I as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Lee, JS

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Lee is an exceptional surgeon. He rebuilt my badly injured right shoulder so I now have full use of my arm. I never thought I would be able to normal household maintenance, part time work or play golf again. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Lee is incredible. He gave me my life back, I am able to walk without the use of aids - he rebuilt my knee over a 2 year period.. very patient and understanding. I recommend him to everyone with a knee problem.. he is a lifesaver!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013