Ratings for Dr. Srinjoy Saha

I've let him do an alar base reduction (a nose job), I really really regret it, the nose is crooked, the holes (the nostril) are unsymetrical and not equal in shape and size. It looks totally weird, it's much much worse than before. And the scars are pretty bad and ugly there's a deep depressed cut mark scar on the initial of left nostril which is very conspicuous and ugly. I'll never let this clown touch my nose again. I'll be doing a revision (next month)maybe by Dr Manoj Khanna.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Gynecomastia removal performed without scars. I came from north bengal by an overnight train, and went home again by the night train. I was admitted for a few hours and had it removed under local anesthesia. After only 2 weeks, I can not see any scars, and my chest is now completely flat. I used to feel so embarrassed before. Now no one can say I ever had breasts like women. Great doctor, great results - he was trained in USA.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012