Ratings for Dr. Dhanesh Juta

An amazing person and doctor . so dedicated and willing help us all. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is an excellent doctor, caring , good listener and always give opportunities for IMGs and students to train in his clinic.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

the most amazing doctor .kind and so caring i will never change this doctor ever

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My sister has been waiting for a renewal on a script for FOUR DAYS. The pharmacy has called his office numerous times and there has still been NO RESPONSE. My sister is a senior citizen. There have been many other incidents that makes me question his knowledge of geriatric care. I have deep concerns over the care she receives from this doctor. I have been hoping that she can find a new doctor, unfortunately, it is difficult to do so.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

im not sure how to rate this. When I went to his clinic I felt like a person waiting for there order in a fast food line, I was called out by a number not my last name made me feel like I wasn't important to the doctor that I was just another costumer waiting to be served. Another thing some of the staff are very disrespectful and lack in manners when it comes to a patients self esteem

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Excellent care .i was his or in tilbury and have followed him to Hamilton . Wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I FEEL SO BLESSED !SAVED MY LIFE .THANK YOU SO MUCH DR JUTA

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

what an amazing doctor . nothing but the best care from this doctor . outstanding team and very highly recommended .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Always happy to see my doctor . He cares and loves his job . Always so positive and never rushed . Thank you .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. D. Juta is the best. He is caring and very prompt to find the cause. His staff is also caring and gentle. Dr. Juta takes time to talk and understand the symptoms. Thank God he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016