Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Eisenberg

Been to a lot of dentists over the years. This one is rough, uses crappy equipment, has very unfriendly business practices like not allowing drinking water in the waiting room or parents back to stay with their kids, and ah, well I think it's his wife running the front office and well...she's like him. Two visits was enough for me. Write and tell me how long you last.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Eisenberg's office by a friend. I was impressed by the professional, happy attitude of the staff. The receptionists made my transition into the office very easy. The assistant made me feel right at home. When I met Dr. Eisenberg I felt like I had known him for years. I was immediatly comfortable speaking with him. Dr. Eisenberg took his time to get to know me as a person and as a patient, and for me that is a very important quality in a doctor. The office is easy to get to and beautiful. I was impressed by the entire experience. I'm really glad that I was recommended to Dr. Eisenberg's office. I feel comfortable and I feel that as a healthcare professional Dr. Eisenberg is excellent. I would recommend my new office to anyone needing an awsome dentist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg is always nice and will work with you. Very relateable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

My family and I are patients in Dr. Eisenberg's office and I just wanted to say that we are really fortunate to have such a caring dentist. Dr. Eisenberg and his staff are the best. My family and I always feel right at home in the office. Everybody is so nice and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eisenberg,s office, they are truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I should have read these reviews before bringing my children to this practice. We made the appointments and showed up early to fill out paperwork since the kids had never seen this dentist. My first child's name was called and I was told I couldn't accompany her to the exam room. Their policy is that parents are not allowed in the exam rooms. I told the receptionist and the doctor that it's an absolute deal breaker if I cannot be with the kids during their exams. They let me stand in the hallway outside their exam rooms so I could observe, but I'll never bring them back there.

Submitted August 13, 2014

New to the area, I received a glowing recommendation about Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg from a helpful new neighbor and now it’s been 7 years that my wife and I have been highly satisfied patients. Dr. Eisenberg has a welcoming, wonderful relaxing manner about himself. He has a soft touch with the novacaine needle and expertise drilling maneuvering. He’s worked with my cardiologist to make sure my blood thinners are maintained at a safe balanced level and also infection is of paramount importance so I need antibiotics to keep me safe. To my total surprise there are 3 brothers in this unique practice, when I found this out it only enhanced my confidence. I’m sure they have always been comrades and competitors which certainly will keep them current in the dental profession.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have consistently been pleased with Mark. But I had an emergency appointment the other day and had Lawrence. I was quite appalled at his negative demeanor and attitude displayed towards the associates from the front desk. He was constantly yelling for petty help such as, "STAPLER!? CAN SOMEONE GET ME A STAPLER?!" "Where is the white paper?! NO NOT THAT ONE. FRONT DESK HELP NOW!"....When he left the room I asked the dental assistant if he was just having a bad day; she shook her head no. Then I asked if that is how he is every day; she shook her head yes. She followed by telling me, "Luckily I am only just here one day a week." I have gathered from my own experience and the opinion of his associates that Larry is unnecessarily RUDE.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Larry Eisenberg has been my Dentist for over 5 years. I consistently receive excellent service with x-rays and cleanings, but what prompted me to write this is the advice and prescription of a night guard to help with my TMJ and occasional experiences of lock jaw. I was contemplating surgery due to the pain and discomfort. I hated the thought but was desperate for relief. I discussed the surgery with Dr. Eisenberg when he told me plain and simple not to do it. He recommended a night guard which he would create the mold of my mouth in his office and then instructed me to use it every night. He advised me to try that method first and he was confident it would eliminate my jaw problems. Fast forward 3 months of using it every night and I am 100% better! I can honestly say the night guard cured me of my lock jaw and the pain and discomfort I would experience when chewing certain foods. I can't thank him enough so I posted this and hopefully help others who are experiencing similar problems.

Submitted January 24, 2014

My 6 year old granddaughter had a 3:30pm. Was not taken in until 4:00pm and at that time my daughter, her mother, was told, by the nurse, that she could not go into the examine room with her. How can you not let a mother stay with a 6 year old? How can you expect a 6 year old to be comfortable to stay alone at a first visit? Then Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg came in. My granddaughter was very upset and he told her that he would not take care of her and he does not have to deal with this. When the appointment was made, my daughter my was told that they take care of 6 year olds and never said that she could not stay in the room with her. This office and doctor should be ashamed of themselves. We would never recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012