Ratings for Nathalie Xian Yi Yan, PhD

I was a regular client of Natalie Xian Yi Yan and I can testify that her services have been instrumental to my health progression throughout the last couple months, interruppted 4 years as I was teaching overseas, but back to her last year. Her expertise in the medical field is well known in the city of Hamilton and she provide clients with hope, faith and courage. For the last 20 years I have been dealing with numorous health issues and the pain could not be explained by my family doctor or other specialists. I slowly began to lose hope and my body became weaker day by day. I was recommended to Nathalie by a friend that provides intensive Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Furthermore in conclusion, I am feeling my body back on the track and that’s thanks to her expertise in the medical field must go unnoticed. Her brilliance in medicine and her natural desire to help others is something that should be recognized.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I injured seriously two years ago from a car accident. I have pain around my neck, shoulder and tingling left arm and left leg. I can not sleep well. Overall I can not move my neck easily and if I use phone little longer I feel so much mussel pain. My pain was here and there. I pray to God help me one day. I knew nathalie from my Burlington friend and made a next day appointment. She offered a free acupuncture because I told her I lost my job years ago. Her offer to me was my answer of the long time pray. I started acupuncture and today is my third visit. Her knowledge and treatment is very best so far I experience. I am so thankful and whoever suffers that kind of pain like me, I recommend strongly. Nathalie. God blessl.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I came to see Nathalie two months ago for my anxiety and sleeping issues and she is helping me with traditional Chinees medicene. I already see improvement and she is very helpful . I am glad i came to see her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My son had stomach pains and I brought him to see Nathalie. We are so grateful for her help. She was so kind and knowledgeable . We look forward to continuing our care with Nathalie.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Natahalie is a very open and honest person who listens to her patients,she does not ever rush you from her office.I came to Nathalie over a year ago with a problem that the doctors told me could only be fixed with surgery!! why does everything have to be cured with a surgery!! MONEY to doctors!! My health issue is healed with TCM medicines, NATURAL, and an open minded professionals!! I recommend others who dont want surgery to come and meet with Nathalie and talk with her you are going to like Her!!.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Nathalie's healing abilities through Chinese medecine and acupuncture have truly helped me on the road to recovery. Chinese medecine has been around for over 5000 years and Nathalie has managed to synthesize it in such a way to help my body heal quickjly and remove the worry over my health that has been with me for so long. I am so happy that I found such a knowledgeable practioner of Chinese medecine and that I have my life back free from constant axiety that something terrible will happen. I am recommending you to all my friends and family. People need to know how amazing Chinese medecine and acupuncture and you are. I can't thank you enough Nathalie for all you've done!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I went to Nathalie in 2007 for help with my pain and chronic health issues. She not only improved my health dramatically she changed my outlook on life! I have had more than i expected to make myself manageable – but best of all, I am mentally relaxed and feel vibrant again. Nathalie has an approach that is balance your body from inside. She works tirelessly in her profession and lifts me up with her spirit and dedication in last decade. She is a visionary, known world-wide for her TCM expertise and contribution. Thank you, Nathalie! Thank you so much. It is my forture to know you in my life time. We are so lucky to have you. May God Bless You.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

i had a car accident 2 years ago and suffered neck nerve and mid back nerve and concussion i have been seeing so many doctors and now today i came here to see Nathalie who gave me acupuncture treatment and i feel great already after one treatment thanks so much for your great hospitality i will be back and refer your business to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I was having a hard time recovering from my workouts, my Doctor said to just keep exercising more. So I tried it his way, this wasn't working! So once again, I turned to traditional Chinese medicine, after all, with thousands of years of history behind it, it can't hurt. After an assessment by Nathalie, she knew what needed to be done. I'm happy to say that by following her advice, I began to feel better within a couple of weeks. Traditional Chinese Medicine is more about finding the root cause of ailments and working towards correcting them. Unfortunately, western medicine always wants to mask problems with medicine that can create other problems. I would highly recommend trying Traditional Chinese medicine!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Nathalie Xian has treated me for about 5 years for my chronic back pain. I have had 3 back surgeries before seeing Nathalie. My family doctor recommended Nathalie to me because of her knowledge, professionalism and kindness towards people seeking remedial care through Traditional Chinese Medicine. Her acupuncture and herbal medication has helped my pain and sleep tremendously. She truly has a desire to help others and therefore, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Nathalie Xian Yi Yan, PhD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We follow the basic TCM theory to investigate and diagnose individual health related issues which mainly focus on the physical, but integrate all aspects of the person. Our office treats Gastrointestinal, Cardiovascular, Endocrine related, Respiratory, Immune System, Dermatological, Genitourinary, Reproductive, Mental and Emotional issues, Aging and Recovery from illness and surgery. We offer the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal and neurological pain through Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

• English
  • Chinese

• Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 2013)

• Heartburn
  • Bed-wetting
  • Gestational diabetes
  • Fever
  • Nail fungus
  • Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Athlete's foot
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Sjogren's syndrome
  • Spinal cord injury
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
  • Traumatic brain injury
  • Back pain
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Heart attack
  • Grand mal seizure
  • Alzheimer's disease

• Distinguish Woman in Health YWCA 2006 Hamilton
  • Nominee Citizen of the Year 2005 Hamilton

• Acupuncture and IVF / IVU Comparison for Infertility ( 2009 )
  • Chronic Prostatitis and Traditional Chinese Medicine ( 2008 )
  • San Jiao - a Viscera of body’s Biggest Irrigation System ( 2006 )
  • San Jiao and its Biofunction- theory and clinical research ( 2013 )
  • TCM with Western Medicine for Chronic Pain ( 2009)
  • Acupuncture in San Jiao System ( 2007 )
  • Respiratory and Digestion System together build body Acquired Constitution ( 2005 )
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Acupuncture (2008)