Nathalie Xian Yi Yan, PhD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Nathalie Xian Yi Yan, PhD

I became aware of Nathalie offering tcm medicine through searching on line. I came to visit her a week ago with a history of hypertension. Blood pressure running at 180/90 and unable to have a good nights sleep and experiencing some abdominal pain. I had two heart attacks and four stents inserted a few years ago. After a week of taking the prescribed tcm medicine I am already noticing an improvement in sleep and rest, more clarity, less pain and stabilizing of my blood pressure readings. I am looking forward to continueing with this treatment as I am finding it beneficial.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I met Nathalie Xian Yi Yan 3 years ago and since then I've continue to see her for all my health needs to this day. In a world where going visiting your doctor is met with only listening to one ailment at a time and having very little time for you. In most cases you spend more time in the waiting room then speaking to your doctor. It was refreshing to being able to speak to Nathalie about everything that was happening to me, she listen, treated me like a person, rather than a number. Instead to putting a bandaid on the illness she tailor my treatment specifically to me. This I didn't think was possible until I meet Nathalie. I'm beyond grateful to her. My health has drastically improved since I've starting seeing her. She is amazing at what she does and I pray God continue to bless her with the knowledge to continue her great work, she's passionate about keeping her clients healty. Thank you Nathalie Xian Yi Yan. Vanessa Thompson Grateful customer

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Nathalie is a loving, caring, and compassionate person who has greatly helped me to overcome my health challenges. I highly reccomend to go see Nathalie!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I am 66 years of age and work full-time and thanks to Nathalie . years ago I could not go up and down the stairs. after Jurvinski Hospital doctors and expertise reviewed the risk of my knee pain after a possible surgery I turned to Nathalie for Chinese medicine and Acupuncture. Nathalie gives all of her effort to her patients and also to the community. She is a great role model for anyone to follow. Nathalie is one of the biggest Giver I have ever met. I'm honored to know this wonderful soul.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I was a regular client of Natalie Xian Yi Yan and I can testify that her services have been instrumental to my health progression throughout the last couple months, interruppted 4 years as I was teaching overseas, but back to her last year. Her expertise in the medical field is well known in the city of Hamilton and she provide clients with hope, faith and courage. For the last 20 years I have been dealing with numorous health issues and the pain could not be explained by my family doctor or other specialists. I slowly began to lose hope and my body became weaker day by day. I was recommended to Nathalie by a friend that provides intensive Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Furthermore in conclusion, I am feeling my body back on the track and that’s thanks to her expertise in the medical field must go unnoticed. Her brilliance in medicine and her natural desire to help others is something that should be recognized.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I injured seriously two years ago from a car accident. I have pain around my neck, shoulder and tingling left arm and left leg. I can not sleep well. Overall I can not move my neck easily and if I use phone little longer I feel so much mussel pain. My pain was here and there. I pray to God help me one day. I knew nathalie from my Burlington friend and made a next day appointment. She offered a free acupuncture because I told her I lost my job years ago. Her offer to me was my answer of the long time pray. I started acupuncture and today is my third visit. Her knowledge and treatment is very best so far I experience. I am so thankful and whoever suffers that kind of pain like me, I recommend strongly. Nathalie. God blessl.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I came to see Nathalie two months ago for my anxiety and sleeping issues and she is helping me with traditional Chinees medicene. I already see improvement and she is very helpful . I am glad i came to see her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My son had stomach pains and I brought him to see Nathalie. We are so grateful for her help. She was so kind and knowledgeable . We look forward to continuing our care with Nathalie.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Natahalie is a very open and honest person who listens to her patients,she does not ever rush you from her office.I came to Nathalie over a year ago with a problem that the doctors told me could only be fixed with surgery!! why does everything have to be cured with a surgery!! MONEY to doctors!! My health issue is healed with TCM medicines, NATURAL, and an open minded professionals!! I recommend others who dont want surgery to come and meet with Nathalie and talk with her you are going to like Her!!.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Nathalie's healing abilities through Chinese medecine and acupuncture have truly helped me on the road to recovery. Chinese medecine has been around for over 5000 years and Nathalie has managed to synthesize it in such a way to help my body heal quickjly and remove the worry over my health that has been with me for so long. I am so happy that I found such a knowledgeable practioner of Chinese medecine and that I have my life back free from constant axiety that something terrible will happen. I am recommending you to all my friends and family. People need to know how amazing Chinese medecine and acupuncture and you are. I can't thank you enough Nathalie for all you've done!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Nathalie Xian Yi Yan, PhD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We follow the basic TCM theory to investigate and diagnose individual health related issues which mainly focus on the physical, but integrate all aspects of the person. Our office treats Gastrointestinal, Cardiovascular, Endocrine related, Respiratory, Immune System, Dermatological, Genitourinary, Reproductive, Mental and Emotional issues, Aging and Recovery from illness and surgery. We offer the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal and neurological pain through Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

• English
  • Chinese

• Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 2013)

• Heartburn
  • Bed-wetting
  • Gestational diabetes
  • Fever
  • Nail fungus
  • Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Athlete's foot
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Sjogren's syndrome
  • Spinal cord injury
  • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
  • Traumatic brain injury
  • Back pain
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Heart attack
  • Grand mal seizure
  • Alzheimer's disease

• Distinguish Woman in Health YWCA 2006 Hamilton
  • Nominee Citizen of the Year 2005 Hamilton

• Acupuncture and IVF / IVU Comparison for Infertility ( 2009 )
  • Chronic Prostatitis and Traditional Chinese Medicine ( 2008 )
  • San Jiao - a Viscera of body’s Biggest Irrigation System ( 2006 )
  • San Jiao and its Biofunction- theory and clinical research ( 2013 )
  • TCM with Western Medicine for Chronic Pain ( 2009)
  • Acupuncture in San Jiao System ( 2007 )
  • Respiratory and Digestion System together build body Acquired Constitution ( 2005 )
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Acupuncture (2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal