Ratings for Dr. K. Rad Payman

Young, bright, educated and compassionate........what more can you ask for in a physician/surgeon......definitely see this guy!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

If I could give this man 10 stars I would!! Dr Payman helped me so much and is truly an amazing person! I have to admit, I’m not an easy patient to deal with, so I researched and interviewed some of the top Spine Surgeons in Southern California. Dr. Payman stood out to me because of the time he spent with me, the follow-up up phone calls, and his very professional bedside manner. You can tell he truly cares. Graduating from the TOP medical school in the country definitely was impressive. I originally went to Dr. Payman for a second opinion after my pain management doctor gave me injections that didn't work. I thought I needed surgery, which for me, was my last option. After seeing me, Dr. Payman told me I absolutely did not need surgery, and to not let anyone tell me otherwise. He gave me advice on what I should do to help with the pain. After following his instructions for a few months, I felt so much better. What a great experience! I highly recommend Advanced Spine Institute and Dr. Payman!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I had surgery two weeks ago. I'm feeling great. Definitely glad I went with Dr. Payman. He personally called me to check on my progress after surgery and has been available every step of the way. Truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Extremely satisfied with my care at Advanced Spine Institute and with Dr. Payman. I had neck and back surgery with him and am back to doing all of my normal athletic and day to day activities pain free. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Very professional experience. Dr. Payman is highly knowledgable and has an amazing bedside manner. He's very conservative in his approach to treatment. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very kind, knowledgable, and understanding physician. Very conservative in his approach to treating neck and back pain. Very impressed with my experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Payman. He's is very knowledgable and also extremely patient and nice! He took the time to explain my neck condition in extreme detail and gave me a course of treatment that so far has improved my pain by 90%! Highly recommend him and his entire office staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Payman and staff are just terrific. His office and staff are so knowledgeable. From the very beginning Dr. Payman made me feel comfortable. His skills and patient care were far above what I have been used to. His office manager Alicia was extremely knowledgeable when it came to surgery and insurance. I swear Dr. Payman and his team of skilled nurses are the best! A HAPPY PATIENT

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I really liked Dr. Payman's amazing bedside manner and his tremendous knowledge related to neck and back pain. I didn't need surgery and he taught me exercises for me to do at home to help prevent any further episodes. If you suffer from neck or back pain......he's the Man!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Very compassionate and caring physician. Truly appreciate everything he and his office have done for my husband after his neck injury (surfing accident). 3 months ago he had neck surgery with Dr. Payman and is now back to all his normal activities (surfing is still 9 months away). Responsible, caring, and professional are the best words to describe Dr. Payman!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015