You may also like

Rate Dr. K. Rad Payman

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Ratings

Very kind, knowledgable, and understanding physician. Very conservative in his approach to treating neck and back pain. Very impressed with my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Payman. He's is very knowledgable and also extremely patient and nice! He took the time to explain my neck condition in extreme detail and gave me a course of treatment that so far has improved my pain by 90%! Highly recommend him and his entire office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Payman and staff are just terrific. His office and staff are so knowledgeable. From the very beginning Dr. Payman made me feel comfortable. His skills and patient care were far above what I have been used to. His office manager Alicia was extremely knowledgeable when it came to surgery and insurance. I swear Dr. Payman and his team of skilled nurses are the best! A HAPPY PATIENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I really liked Dr. Payman's amazing bedside manner and his tremendous knowledge related to neck and back pain. I didn't need surgery and he taught me exercises for me to do at home to help prevent any further episodes. If you suffer from neck or back pain......he's the Man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Very compassionate and caring physician. Truly appreciate everything he and his office have done for my husband after his neck injury (surfing accident). 3 months ago he had neck surgery with Dr. Payman and is now back to all his normal activities (surfing is still 9 months away). Responsible, caring, and professional are the best words to describe Dr. Payman!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2779539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Had appointment with Dr. Payman everything went great. However he sent me to get new mri after this is mission impossible . He told me he would call me back and never did. I called his office and cellphone five times. I finally just got copies of my paperwork and saw another doctor. I am now two months post my surgery with another surgery and feel great.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2723347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Payman after another surgeon recommended a lengthy and risky surgery to fuse several discs in my low back. Dr. Payman treated me with spinal injections and physical therapy and after 3 months I'm as good as new. See Dr. Payman before you do anything to your back!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2670627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Very pleased with my experience. Tried conservative treatments first before having surgery with Dr. Payman. He explained everything to me and my husband and was there with us every step of the way. He is always available should any questions come up. Truly an exceptional doctor and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2664956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

An excellent surgeon. Phenomenal results! Professional staff and world class education.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2658352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I saw 2 other surgeons that recommended surgery. I saw Dr. Payman to get another opinion and he recommended therapy and non surgical care. I am now pain free. No surgery needed. Thanks Dr. Payman for your honest and conservative recommendations!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2636834].votes_count ]]