Ratings for Dr. K. Rad Payman

If I could give this man 10 stars I would!! Dr Payman helped me so much and is truly an amazing person! I have to admit, I’m not an easy patient to deal with, so I researched and interviewed some of the top Spine Surgeons in Southern California. Dr. Payman stood out to me because of the time he spent with me, the follow-up up phone calls, and his very professional bedside manner. You can tell he truly cares. Graduating from the TOP medical school in the country definitely was impressive. I originally went to Dr. Payman for a second opinion after my pain management doctor gave me injections that didn't work. I thought I needed surgery, which for me, was my last option. After seeing me, Dr. Payman told me I absolutely did not need surgery, and to not let anyone tell me otherwise. He gave me advice on what I should do to help with the pain. After following his instructions for a few months, I felt so much better. What a great experience! I highly recommend Advanced Spine Institute and Dr. Payman!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I had surgery two weeks ago. I'm feeling great. Definitely glad I went with Dr. Payman. He personally called me to check on my progress after surgery and has been available every step of the way. Truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Extremely satisfied with my care at Advanced Spine Institute and with Dr. Payman. I had neck and back surgery with him and am back to doing all of my normal athletic and day to day activities pain free. Go see him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Very professional experience. Dr. Payman is highly knowledgable and has an amazing bedside manner. He's very conservative in his approach to treatment. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Payman. He's is very knowledgable and also extremely patient and nice! He took the time to explain my neck condition in extreme detail and gave me a course of treatment that so far has improved my pain by 90%! Highly recommend him and his entire office staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Payman and staff are just terrific. His office and staff are so knowledgeable. From the very beginning Dr. Payman made me feel comfortable. His skills and patient care were far above what I have been used to. His office manager Alicia was extremely knowledgeable when it came to surgery and insurance. I swear Dr. Payman and his team of skilled nurses are the best! A HAPPY PATIENT

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I really liked Dr. Payman's amazing bedside manner and his tremendous knowledge related to neck and back pain. I didn't need surgery and he taught me exercises for me to do at home to help prevent any further episodes. If you suffer from neck or back pain......he's the Man!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Very compassionate and caring physician. Truly appreciate everything he and his office have done for my husband after his neck injury (surfing accident). 3 months ago he had neck surgery with Dr. Payman and is now back to all his normal activities (surfing is still 9 months away). Responsible, caring, and professional are the best words to describe Dr. Payman!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Had appointment with Dr. Payman everything went great. However he sent me to get new mri after this is mission impossible . He told me he would call me back and never did. I called his office and cellphone five times. I finally just got copies of my paperwork and saw another doctor. I am now two months post my surgery with another surgery and feel great.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Credentials

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give this man 10 stars I would!! Dr Payman helped me so much and is truly an amazing person! I have to admit, I’m not an easy patient to deal wi..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery two weeks ago. I'm feeling great. Definitely glad I went with Dr. Payman. He personally called me to check on my progress after surgery and has be..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely satisfied with my care at Advanced Spine Institute and with Dr. Payman. I had neck and back surgery with him and am back to doing all of my normal ath..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional experience. Dr. Payman is highly knowledgable and has an amazing bedside manner. He's very conservative in his approach to treatment. Defini..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, knowledgable, and understanding physician. Very conservative in his approach to treating neck and back pain. Very impressed with my experience. "

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Payman. He's is very knowledgable and also extremely patient and nice! He took the time to explain my neck condition in extreme de..."

July 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drpayman.com" to "http://www.thespinemd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "91316" to "91436". Address has been updated from "None" to "5363 Balboa Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18185012001".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Payman and staff are just terrific. His office and staff are so knowledgeable. From the very beginning Dr. Payman made me feel comfortable. His skills and..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really liked Dr. Payman's amazing bedside manner and his tremendous knowledge related to neck and back pain. I didn't need surgery and he taught me exercises..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very compassionate and caring physician. Truly appreciate everything he and his office have done for my husband after his neck injury (surfing accident). 3 mont..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had appointment with Dr. Payman everything went great. However he sent me to get new mri after this is mission impossible . He told me he would call me back an..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Payman after another surgeon recommended a lengthy and risky surgery to fuse several discs in my low back. Dr. Payman treated me with spinal injections ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my experience. Tried conservative treatments first before having surgery with Dr. Payman. He explained everything to me and my husband and w..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent surgeon. Phenomenal results! Professional staff and world class education."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw 2 other surgeons that recommended surgery. I saw Dr. Payman to get another opinion and he recommended therapy and non surgical care. I am now pain free. ..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "3 months after my neck surgery and I'm back to playing tennis and running. Neck and at pain are gone. My only regret is that I didn't do the surgery sooner. So ..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Payman explained everything about my surgery and the expected results in detail and truly spent a lot of time making sure all of my questions were answered...."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally I have met a surgeon that knows what he is doing!!! Came up with the diagnosis that other doctors couldn't figure out and performed my surgery within 3 ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Had an appointment on Thursday with him. Had me waiting over 1 hour in his waiting room. Unprofessional. Does not care about his patients. I will not recommend ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with not only Dr. Payman's credentials (graduated from the top Medical School in the country) but with his kind and friendly bedside manner. Hig..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank God I met Dr. Payman. He saved my quality of life with the surgery he performed on my low back. I thought I had no options until I was referred to Dr. Pay..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient care comes first with Dr. Payman. He recommended conservative treatments first (physical therapy/accupuncture/chiro/massage) and when this didn't work r..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Caring. Educated. Trustworthy. Excellent results. Got me back to my regular gym and sports activities."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is a JOKE. Cares for no one. He asks his friends to write review. What he likes is money dose not care about patients."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal surgeon. Tried conservative treatments first before recommending micro surgery. I'm 6 months out from my surgery and back to my normal activities. Be..."

October 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rad" to "K. Rad"

October 7, 2013